Since the last roadmap update, we’ve substantially improved export performance, sped up in-app playback, and added a new Motion Blur model:
With this performance update, we’ve revised our core focus areas:
- Full speed ahead on video quality models for denoising/upscaling. Afterwards, explore options for Face Recovery (1).
- Continue building a smoother in-app previewing experience, particularly scrub performance and the ease of comparing before/after results.
Now that we’ve shipped the major performance improvement, we’ll start solidifying the app and improving quality of life in other ways:
- Improve stability and error message handling
- Improve the video trim experience
- Allow downloading all usable models at once instead of as-needed
- Explore options to pause / resume exports (1)
Please comment your thoughts, positive or negative. Feedback is a gift for us; while we may not be able to implement every suggested feature or respond to every post, we do read and consider everything you write.
Thanks again. The whole team is really excited about the improved Topaz Video AI that we’ll build together with you in 2023!
(If you’re having technical issues, contact us and we’ll get you squared away. If you’re curious why Topaz Video AI v3 has changed so much from v2, read the previous roadmap post.)