Topaz Photo AI: Autopilot for Image Quality

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.2

Ha! Was predicting this kind of app for Topaz ~2 years ago!
So far, the upsacale quality is not on par with Gigapixel AI, output often has a lot of artifacts, the masks are THE MUST for this type of an app, and it takes a lot of time to install (while I cannot install/uninstall anything else at that time).
I hope PAI will be incorporated in Topaz Studio somehow to make a complete package.

Hi I downloaded but when I try to log in it says I don’t own it but I do own gigapixel ai sharpen ai and denoise ai, Can I try it out please?

Read the instructions on the first post in this thread, it will tell you how to get it.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.2

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.2

the new autologin feature does not work on my end. edit: i followed the activation instructions above it is all fine now. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.3

Please do not post about processing results here, use the thread for the current early release version on this forum.

Anyone who owns the Image Quality bundle and has an active upgrade plan will be able to claim Topaz Photo AI for no additional cost when it’s released.

4 Likes

what’s an “upgrade plan”?

See this article which is part of your purchase plan after 1 year:

Upgrade Plans

Any idea when it will be released yet?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.4

Here’s the elephant in the room that nobody seems to be mentioning: So, I will eventually be expected to pay for licensing a product that essentially duplicates the functionality of the Image Quality Bundle that I’ve already paid to license? That’s not gonna happen.

Just four posts before yours:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.4

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.4

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topaz Photo AI v0.5