De-Interlace Model not sticking

1. Import two or more videos. (I’m using some PAL .VOB files from some home movie DVD’s my dad made).
  2. Select the first one and choose DeInterlace and AI Model of Dione DV
  3. Select another video.
  4. Go back and select the first one. Expect the AI Model to still be Dione DV. It’s gone back to Proteus.

In fact, even if I create a preset from a video that I’ve selected Dione DV for. If I apply that to other videos, it still seems to go to Proteus when I select the video.
Thanks
Dean.

DeanMacBookPro.spx (8.3 MB)
logsForSupport.zip (75.0 KB)
it.

1 Like

I could be running into the same or similar issue as this one.

1 Like

this issue was reported already.

2 Likes

So does anyone know when this bug is scheduled to be addressed?

It’s really a nasty one so was hoping to see some priority love to getting it fixed and 4.1.2 didn’t address the problem.

Cheers, Rob.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the update … do you have timeframe attached to those point releases?

Cheers, Rob.

he never provided one.

It was fixed and release a few days ago.

Many thanks to the Topaz dev team!

Cheers, Rob.

it wasn’t fixed for me. I still have the problem.

Same here. Still not fixed for me.
Thanks
Dean.

Odd, are you sure the update was applied?

In the change log for version, this bug for batch processing is listed as being fixed. Ran several batches and all seems good, no longer changing models.

Yes, it shows as Topaz Video AI v4.2.1 at the top and no update is showing as available. I just import two of my interlaced PAL vob files. Select the first file, select Enhancement, select Interlaced and Dione DV. Just select the second video, don’t do anything, just go back and select the first one again. It’s now set to Proteus.

1 Like

@deanro Same here, it reverts all my files to proteus (v4.21).

follow those steps and you will see what i mean

1 Like

Any updates on this issue? I see there have been a few new releases of Topaz Video AI, but I’m still running into this issue where it keeps reverting back to Proteus.
Thanks
Dean.

I already gave up telling them about it. :slight_smile:

It is still on the list of issues for the team, and it is just taking longer than desired.

3 Likes