This week we have a handful of camera profile updates and general fixes. We’ve also updated Qt (the thing we use to make the app) to version 6.6.0. If you notice any interactions not working please let us know.
As always, a full change log is below.
Please give us any feedback or report issues with this release. We’ll be updating TPAI regularly to address those pieces of feedback and issue reports. If there’s a specific image you’d like us to see, you can send it us at this dropbox link.
Changes since 2.0.5:
- Updated Qt to 6.6.0
- Added error message when the program could not allocate memory
- Added camera profile for Sony ILCE-7CR
- Added camera profile for Fuji GFX 100 II
- Added camera profile for Nikon Z f
- Fixed camera profile mapping for Epson ERF files
- Fixed camera profile mapping for Panasonic DC-TZ95D
- Fixed CLI not running images when Autopilot preferences enabled no models
- Fixed shortcut for showing file being enabled in Photoshop plugin
- Fixed mask not showing up when entering mask mode from Side by Side view
- Fixed incorrect wording in resolution control in preferences
- Fixed some UI interactions
- Fixed top left of crop being incorrect for some files
- Updated lensfun definitions