- Chronos v2 - Further training to fix model artifacts and to make the result more natural
- Proteus v2 - Further training to make the result more natural
- Model Manager - Under the “File” menu, allows you to download / delete / move your AI models, as well as view information about them
- New trial flow - when not logged into the application, a watermark will be applied to the output
- Beta model support - application will now display when new beta models are ready to try. Go to File -> Manage AI Models -> Preferences, and tick “Enable beta models” to get early access to our models in development
- Model updates can now be downloaded separately from application updates
- Application will now tell user that a model file is being downloaded, if one is being downloaded when trying to process
- Login flow has been improved, and now displays correct error information when login was not successful
Note that for this version, the command-line interface has been removed. We had to make the tough decision to remove it, since the number of users using it doesn’t justify maintaining it in its current form. We’ll be rewriting it soon in a way that’ll allow it to be more fully-functioning and less error prone, as well as act for a springboard for further improvements we’d like to make (plugin support, namely).
This version also does away with JSON metadata support for models. Models are now sent to the application from our server, which allows us to deploy model versions separately from the application. This has the unfortunate by-product of removing editable JSON metadata from outside of the application.