Please do not update to Big Sur Mac OS (Adjust AI & JPEG to RAW only)

The last couple of months you are the one that is trying to stop any kind of criticism on this forum! It is not normal how it go’s with the updates and I don’t see a reason why you are removing posts and constant criticize people who seem to have a problem with the updates situation. This has nothing to do with moderation of a forum and it feels like personal attacks made by you.

This is my last post on this forum I have had it with Topaz Labs it’s a joke!

4 Likes

AiDon,

Thanks for the feedback and yes I will be polite and my post(s) will be Fact Based.

I did not upgrade to Big Sur. My kids bought me an iMac for XMAS and guess what - it came preinstalled with Big Sur which was 45 days after Big Sur was released. As of this writing, Big Sur was released 125 days ago which is 11+ scaramuccis AND Adjust AI still does not work.

1 Like

FYI, this post IS polite and fact based. It’s now 126 days since Big Sur was released and Adjust AI still does not work with Big Sur. In 2012, Apple CEO Tim Cook apologized for the Apple Maps fiasco and articulated a “get well plan”. Just curious, why no statement/“get well plan” from Topaz CEO?

3 Likes

Go to the support website to see any updates:

I put in a support ticket and was told they are aiming to release updates to Adjust and J2R by the end of March. I too have no idea why they don’t come out at a high level and apologize for dropping the ball and clearly communicate what they are doing and their timeline for doing it. They are driving away customers with their lack of communication and general handling of the situation. You mention it has been 126 days since Big Sur was released. Well, its been 272 days since the Big Sur developer beta was released, which is when they should have started fixing the programs.
The very title of this thread “Please do not update to Big Sur” implies the problem lies with customers for updating their OS. It should read “WARNING: some Topaz programs not yet compatible with Big Sur”. Put the blame where it belongs, with Topaz, and leave it up to the customer to decide if it’s worth it to run an out-of-date OS. It should also have that warning on the main product pages, where they are still selling these programs to Mac users.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: DeNoise 3.0.2

Is there finally support for M1 Mac in versions 3 of the Sharpen and Denoise?

Support page on the main website is where you can get the latest information.

Tested it, seem to be supported as far as I understand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Any news for JPEG to RAW new version? Or Topaz had abandoned this app?

1 Like

Same question - when are these going to get fixed?
Especially since we are now PAYING FOR SUPPORT.
It has been over six months.

You aren’t paying for support for JPEG to RAW or Adjust AI.

Support for one year was included in the license. Letting that expire without doing anything, then saying “Ok, we won’t charge you for support this year” is not an acceptable response.

1 Like

Any updates to when we’ll see Adjust AI and Big Sur?

April, 2021 and still not able to run JPG to Raw on Apple Mac, despite being informed it was scheduled to be updated in February. This is unacceptable. Software paid for, but can’t use.

I am on the Apple Beta program so I’ve been running Big Sur for nearly a year. All my apps are now running fine except one. I am perplexed…if you can update every other product but this one it suggests it is inherently flawed.

1 Like

There is no cost for support for either JPEG to RAW or Adjust AI

You need to check with support on that, but I don’t believe software companies test Beta operating systems.

Note: You should remove your email address from your name field as this is a public forum.

There was a cost for the license, and support for one year was included in the cost … therefore there was a cost for support

1 Like

Done. Thank you for pointing that out.

I submitted a Support Request today for a refund for Adjust AI. I paid $99 and as of this writing Adjust AI still does not work with MacOS Big Sur which was released five months ago. I would suggest all others follow suit. This post is polite, germane and in the “Spirit of helping the Adjust AI User Base”. Thanks!

2 Likes