Gigapixel v6.2.2

Version 6.1.0 is located here:
Download link is in the first post.

Hi Joe,

Did you check the Topaz Product Releases section of the Discussion Forum?

There are usually 2-3 of the most recent generations of the products on the top of that site thatā€™s orgā€™d by product names.

Good luck! Hope you find it and get back to a version you prefer.

Thanks a bunch, this works. :metal:

Thank you, sorted it :smiley:

1 Like

Had installed during the week and just now tested. The crop tool did not work. I could mark the area to crop but the Crop button did not function when clicked. Mac mini M1 (2020), Monterey 12.5.

Rolled back to 6.1.0

When will the ā€žcropā€œ button work on Mac?? This is very annoying! :frowning: my first day of Gigapixel and i doenst work :frowning:

How to downgrade? Same here.

I have installed the Update, and now its not possible to download the ā€œModel Filesā€ anymoreā€¦

What to do now?

I rolled back from 6.2.0 to 6.1.0 by following the uninstall and reinstall instructions on this page:

https://topazlabs2.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040054151-Gigapixel-AI-Troubleshooting-Guide

That worked fine for me on the Mac.

Peace

I vaguely recall havng the same issue in the past and having to switch off my VPN and/or internet security to get it to work.

I have completely deleted the Programm and reinstalled everything, now itā€™s working :wink:

See my post 4 above yours. It has a link.

Best to uninstall 1st when rolling back.

Okay to write over when moving forward a rel.

The only issues I seem to be having is if I edit a bunch, say 5 to 10, and it will crop them all the same. I love the software, its a must for anyone, especially macro.

Can you please confirm if this issue happens with any image or only with this image? If you could send me the image through this Dropbox link, thatā€™d very helpful. Thank you!

I need to retest with my Radeon Pro GPU tomorrow, looks good with my Nvidia GPU.

But did reinstall GP before and Iā€™ve also installed a new driver (Nvidia).

I canā€™t remember which machine I saw it on.

2 Likes

Update: Found what I was looking for again.

Image Name: _F9I0528_DxO.tif

I can also see it in Photoshop.

It doesnā€™t matter if you edit the images before with other TL programs, it happens with the original tiff as well.

On the Nvidia machine it also happens with the standard model.

1 Like

You already have this picture, here you can see the problem.
The green spots do not belong there.

Image Name: _F9I0731_DxO

1 Like

Using GPU acceleration, check out the rainbows:

gets a little better after switching off gamma correction:

switching processing to CPU seems to fix the colour banding issues:

The problem also appears with Very Compressed, Art & CGI and Lines but the Standard model seems fine.

Application & Version: Topaz Gigapixel AI Version 6.2.0
Operating System: Windows 10 Version 2009
Graphics Hardware: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
OpenGL Driver: 3.3.14800 Core Profile Forward-Compatible Context 22.6.1 30.0.21020.2
CPU RAM: 32691 MB
Video RAM: 16368 MB
Preview Limit: 8000 Pixels

Using driver Adrenalin PRO Edition 22.Q2.

What should I try to fix the issue?

Kind Regards

3 Likes

I have the same problem with flat tone backgrounds in images. Maybe all, but certainly lots of them. Iā€™ve posted some demo processed images. It goes away when I switch to CPU from Radeon 6900XT processing.

2 Likes

Would you mind posting that image on its own, even if a low res vers?

Iā€™m using an AMD RX6800 XT GPU & would be curious to see if the same rainbow results.

1 Like