Released October 25, 2022
- Fixed Crop button not working on mac
- Fixed rainbow artifacts with non-Standard Model
- Improved speed on Nvidia GPUs
- Support for Intel Arc and RTX 40 series GPUs
- Fixed some cases of wrong GPU being used
- Fixed several causes of crashing during batch processing
- Artifacts should no longer occur on macOS Ventura
Released August 2, 2022
- Added auto model selection, which uses image content to compute a recommended model. This can streamline batch processing and offer a starting point for further tuning.
- Improved the quality of all models by better preserving colors and removing color related block-shaped artifacts.
- Enabled automatic fallback to face refinement (introduced in v5.9) on machines that do not support face recovery (introduced in v6.1)
- Fixed face recovery using CPU too often on systems with mid-range GPUs
- Greatly improved face recovery memory usage and performance
- Fixed many causes of Photoshop plugin not being found, returning errors, or not opening the app
- Fixed transparency handling in Photoshop plugin
- Fixed processing errors on certain images when using face recovery
- Fixed square artifacts in output on Mac
- Fixed various errors during batch processing
- Added more specific information to error messages
- Fixed PPI being ignored when opening images from external editor
- Renamed Reduce Color Bleed to Gamma Correction, to better describe its function
- Crop button may not work on Mac. Unselecting and reselecting the current image in the file list can fix this issue.