- Fixed some issues with the updating backend
- Added the ability to postpone the update prompt
– Should now only pop up once a day at max unless a newer version is released
- Fixed an issue where certain files would not open from third party plugins
- Fixed issue where dragging the navigator/preview to the right side would crash
- Fixed an issue where Photoshop last filter settings were not saved between invocations
- Fixed a potential crash using auto mode
- Fixed in-app update downloads not running due to bad paths caused by usernames with non-ASCII characters
- Fixed erroneously loading files with unsupported colorspaces
- Mainly, Apple Wide Color Sharing Profile is explicitly not supported when coming in from Photoshop.
- Fixed update button not enabling in certain cases when masking
- Fixed a crash in masking
- Fixed scroll bar in the file list getting too small with large amounts of images
- Fixed certain runtime dlls not being included
- Updated installer framework which should hopefully resolve some online installer issues
- Fixed external editors not saving back to their host properly
- Fixed trials requiring a user to login again after purchasing
- Fixed various crashes when handling invalid images
- Fixed various crashes when masking RAW images with crop metadata
- Changed authentication logic to support upgrades
- Fixed batch files not being saved when auto was applied to multiple files
- Fixed completed flag not being reset when re-saving or changing settings
- Fixed various Photoshop irregularities that caused differences between standalone and plugin
- Fixed various file list view oddities
– Fixed batch mode settings applying automatically when switching between rows
– Fixed selecting arbitrary rows instead of everything not saving correctly in some cases
– Fixed potential bug where settings do not apply properly when saving multiple images with auto active
- Fixed brighten mode being saved to dark images when exporting
- Fixed Re-Install Photoshop Plugins option on Windows
- Fixed being unable to run the plugin re-installer more than once
- Changed various toggle buttons to be the right blue color
- Fixed Photoshop filter not properly using last values when re-invoked
- Fixed Mac’s Re-Install Photoshop Plugins menu option
- Fixed recover detail slider not saving properly
- Fixed chroma noise slider not saving properly
- Changed right panel design and placement of recover detail
– Recover detail has been placed in Post-Processing since it does not apply to the model
– Post processing panel has been given the same box Settings has.
- Changed save button to “Apply” and “Cancel” when in external editor mode
– This is to try to make it clearer when people open in external editor mode by mistake (e.g., Open With, or dragging and dropping an image on a shortcut)
- Take design changes and improvements from recent Sharpen 2.1.0 release
– Changes batch mode to only save selected images
– Changes how auto settings are shown and handled in the file list
– Adds Fit Zoom option and changes zoom slider layout
– Adds Re-Install Photoshop Plugins option to Help menu for Windows and Mac
– Various design changes
- Fixed issues with certain models not loading correctly for some machines
- Fixed preview panel processing continuously while mouse is held down
- Fixed calibration not working when using the AI Clear model.
- Fixed low light model not being appended when append model name is turned on.
- Fixed 50% zoom not working correctly on Mac
- Fixed “Noise” being listed twice on the file list view
- Fixed Low Noise model not working properly when using GPU.
- Fixed the Remove Noise slider on the DeNoise AI model going to 0 instead of 15 when setting it back to default.
- Fixed a minor typo in the Low Light tooltip.
v2.2.0 Released May 27, 2020
Major Features and Changes
- Added the ability to mask images.
- Added a special low light/high color noise model option under DeNoise AI.
– This model is good at handling high amounts of color noise, especially on high ISO RAW images.
- Auto updater is now built into the application instead of being a separate program.
– This will do the update check and download the installer, but will not do the upgrade installation itself.
- Added a new hotkey (
Ctrl + ,) to open preferences on Windows.
- Menus have been slightly visually updated and now show shortcuts.
- Changed the recover detail slider step value to be 1 instead of 5.
- Changed Close Image option to Close All Images under the File menu on Windows.
- Close warning prompts should now all have the same buttons and do the same actions.
- New images for splash screen and login window provided by Colby Brown.
- Fixed 400% preview being offset in some instances.
- Fixed the close all images option not prompting you to save changes.
- Fixed update button activating by going between models with no changes.
- Fixed update button not activating when changing view modes.
- Fixed a bug with login dialog not staying up in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug where flipping between images with auto and manual modes would cause the right panel to show incorrect controls.
- Moving the navigation panel preview box at the end of processing will not start another preview.
- Using GPU mode with Low/Med/High memory will give different results