Creating a Post on this Forum

Must be the browser you are using as it doesn’t show like that in Chrome, Safari , Opera or Edge; have you created the post as I asked so it can be moved.

it shows the way in my screenshot in chrome, firefox, and safari on both a windows device and a Apple device. I’m literally a web developer who constantly checks consistency for a living. Instead of admitting you’re wrong, you’re choosing to blame it on me and my browser, all while you were incredibly rude to start with FIRST OF ALL.

1 Like

Have you created the post?

will you be apologizing for being unnecessarily rude and wrong?

I wasn’t rude and I am not wrong as it shows that blue circle with the plus sign in the bottom right of the forum from Opera, Chrome & Edge on Windows, Chrome on Android and Chrome & Safari on iPad unless you use “Graceful” theme. So if you want the post moved to the sub forum you want, just raise it and a mod will pick it up and move it.

FIRST OF ALL you were rude. You should probably be focused less on the shape of buttons if your own site is inconsistent. Please sent me a screenshot of Chrome on Windows (with top bar visible) on that page and I’ll believe you. Buttons don’t appear out of the blue.

Hi, have a problem in Video Enhance AI forum wherein I’m unable to click the New Topic button - it appears greyed out. How do I rectify this/find out what is causing the issue?

Really? I opened a topic to ask a question why I can’t create a New Topic in VEAI forum and it’s directly closed, and buried, and hidden, and I’m directed to this thread, which has nothing to do with my particular situation: that being, the New Topic button is unavailable in VEAI forum.** I have previously created topics in that forum. **
Is Topaz hiding something? PLaying a silly game of some kind? WTH is their angle here?

1 Like

That post was created in Showoff Spot not the VEAI Category, it has now been moved to the correct category.

You’re kidding right…??? The whole point is ** I’m not able to create a topic in VEAI for some reason **.

SPLIT THIS TOPIC OCT 19

A post was merged into an existing topic: Creating a Post on this Forum

CLOSED OCT 19

UNLISTED OCT 19

The post you claim was created in the VEAI Category was created in Showoff Spot.

OMG.
What are you smoking dude? I ** didn’t ** create ** anything ** in VEAI because I ** couldn’t ** create anything in VEAI because ** THAT ** is what the damn complaint was about in the first place!!!

[Unable to start New Topic in VEAI ](

[b]Site Feedback[/b]

Oct 18

1 / 4

Oct 19

28d ago

[
footofwrath

28d

Hi, have a problem in Video Enhance AI forum wherein I’m unable to click the New Topic button - it appears greyed out. How do I rectify this/find out what is causing the issue?

Maybe you should ease up on your language, this is a quote from one of your above posts.

If you don’t remember, click on the up arrow next to your name. And stop smoking whatever your smoking.

What language man? “damn”? Are you joking? Seriously??
Are we even reading the same forum? It must be because you don’t seem to have the slightest clue of the issue here.
Let me spell it out so there’s no confusion.

• I’m unable to make a New Topic in VEAI forum.
  • I was previously able to do so; not anymore.
  • I tried to ask a question about this problem and my topic was moved, and closed, and hidden - by you.

I have to say this is FAAANNNNTASTIC first customer experience. Bravo Topaz… bravo.

Please link me to that thread in its supposedly-now-correct category.

No, you created it in Showoff Spot, VEAI and I moved it yesterday.