Creating a Post on this Forum

Not true dude. You moved it on October 19, as I already posted above. And then you closed, and hid it.

And obviously (again) --that-- is not the post that I was previously able to create in VEAI. That was the post seeking help because I couldnā€™t post in VEAI - which you then closed, and hid.

The 8K Bali one you moved, yes - thanks for that. Iā€™m not talking about that thread though.
But I see what you are doing. You are merging my topic into this same thread here. Then you are closing the ā€œoldā€ topic that no longer has any content. Not sure why you didnā€™t just say that. But also, not sure why that needs to be done.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, you posted it on Oct 19 ā€¦ I moved it yesterday because you said you made a post in VEAI. It isnā€™t closed.

I may also be mistaken about having previously been able to create topics in VEAI - I did post a number of times but itā€™s possible I didnā€™t -create- any there.
However that is beside the point - point is I am/was trying to find out why I couldnā€™t post in VEAI, and I still havenā€™t had any answer from Topaz.

I

Am ** NOT *** talking about the Bali post dude. ** YOU ** donā€™t know what you are talking about. Or rather, what Iā€™m talking about.

I too cannot post a new topic even though Iā€™ve had this forum account since 2019. Strange design.

How do I post to the DeNoise Forum? I bought 3 Topaz products on line and still cannot ask a question in this community.

Disappointing, iā€™d like to post something

I think you can post to an existing thread, but not start a new one until you have higher ā€œstatusā€. What do you want to post about anyway?

Only just seen this.
Assuming you have the latest version, you can post in the form of a ā€œreplyā€ on the DeNoise 3.5.0 thread. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread, hit the blue ā€œReplyā€ button, type what you want to say and then hit the other blue ā€œReplyā€ button thatā€™s below the text box.

Hello sir

I totally agree ā€¦ I purchased the Studio 2 bundle and created an image that I would like to place ā€¦ there is no freakinā€™ way to manage that simple task, and I am fed up with trying any further.

Attempting to discourage ā€œspamā€ is one thing ā€¦ making the ā€œusersā€ go through hell to do so discourages any use whatsoever.

All this PC stuff has become a cancer infecting everything, and has become more irritating that the actual spam.

So how may I create a post and add MY FIRST TOPAZ image to the post? Iā€™ve been diddling with this for an hour and am totally fed up with the effort.

Each time that I write and add my image, I am informed that I am NOT allowed to include an image with the post.

What gives and why is this so freakinā€™ difficult. I AM a Cisco IT guy BTW, so I am NOT computer challenged in the least.

A direct reply actually answering the question as posed would be greatly appreciated.

As a Basic user there are posting protocols to avoid spam. These include the number of valid posts and the number of threads read and are controlled by the discourse application.

You are allowed to post links to valid image or file upload sites in the meantime.

Not within the past 2 hours and up to the last 10 minutes that doesnā€™t appear to be so.

What site are you trying to link to?

OK ā€¦ here we go with the non-answer answers that go far afield from the original question.

First, AiDon ā€¦ I NEVER suggested in any way that I was trying to link to any site, or link to anything else at all.

I wanted to make a post that included the (first) image that I created in Topaz Studio. I was not making an effort to do anything BUT that.

This forum is replete with the same question as I have posted, and so far it appears that having been asked so many hundreds of times, a STRAIGHTFORWARD process to make that happen to even the morons such as myself whom are suffering through this same issue over and over ad nauseum would have been thought of and posted.

But alas, no. Instead what we have here is what you just replied with which has nothing to do with what my question and complaint as originally cited.

To summarize: How may I, as a NEW forum (member), attach an image to a post and have it seen by anyone that visits this place under the dubious heading (Show your work) or some such title. I have no ability to pose this query any more clearly as I am English challenged and have difficulty either writing or understanding even the most basic sentence structure. (sarc/off)

TY.

As I said post a link to a file uploaded to a file upload site in the meantime.

OK, sure.

Could you name or somehow indicate what a ā€œfile upload siteā€ actually is ā€¦ ya know, like the name of one?

I have no idea to what you are, or might be referring.