Creating a Post on this Forum

The post you claim was created in the VEAI Category was created in Showoff Spot.

OMG.
What are you smoking dude? I ** didn’t ** create ** anything ** in VEAI because I ** couldn’t ** create anything in VEAI because ** THAT ** is what the damn complaint was about in the first place!!!

[Unable to start New Topic in VEAI ](

[b]Site Feedback[/b]

Oct 18

1 / 4

Oct 19

28d ago

[
footofwrath

28d

Hi, have a problem in Video Enhance AI forum wherein I’m unable to click the New Topic button - it appears greyed out. How do I rectify this/find out what is causing the issue?

Maybe you should ease up on your language, this is a quote from one of your above posts.

If you don’t remember, click on the up arrow next to your name. And stop smoking whatever your smoking.

What language man? “damn”? Are you joking? Seriously??
Are we even reading the same forum? It must be because you don’t seem to have the slightest clue of the issue here.
Let me spell it out so there’s no confusion.

• I’m unable to make a New Topic in VEAI forum.
  • I was previously able to do so; not anymore.
  • I tried to ask a question about this problem and my topic was moved, and closed, and hidden - by you.

I have to say this is FAAANNNNTASTIC first customer experience. Bravo Topaz… bravo.

Please link me to that thread in its supposedly-now-correct category.

No, you created it in Showoff Spot, VEAI and I moved it yesterday.

Hi, have a problem in Video Enhance AI forum wherein I’m unable to click the New Topic button - it appears greyed out. How do I rectify this/find out what is causing the issue?

Not true dude. You moved it on October 19, as I already posted above. And then you closed, and hid it.

And obviously (again) --that-- is not the post that I was previously able to create in VEAI. That was the post seeking help because I couldn’t post in VEAI - which you then closed, and hid.

The 8K Bali one you moved, yes - thanks for that. I’m not talking about that thread though.
But I see what you are doing. You are merging my topic into this same thread here. Then you are closing the “old” topic that no longer has any content. Not sure why you didn’t just say that. But also, not sure why that needs to be done.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, you posted it on Oct 19 … I moved it yesterday because you said you made a post in VEAI. It isn’t closed.

I may also be mistaken about having previously been able to create topics in VEAI - I did post a number of times but it’s possible I didn’t -create- any there.
However that is beside the point - point is I am/was trying to find out why I couldn’t post in VEAI, and I still haven’t had any answer from Topaz.

I

Am ** NOT *** talking about the Bali post dude. ** YOU ** don’t know what you are talking about. Or rather, what I’m talking about.

I too cannot post a new topic even though I’ve had this forum account since 2019. Strange design.

How do I post to the DeNoise Forum? I bought 3 Topaz products on line and still cannot ask a question in this community.

Disappointing, i’d like to post something

I think you can post to an existing thread, but not start a new one until you have higher “status”. What do you want to post about anyway?

Only just seen this.
Assuming you have the latest version, you can post in the form of a “reply” on the DeNoise 3.5.0 thread. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread, hit the blue “Reply” button, type what you want to say and then hit the other blue “Reply” button that’s below the text box.

Hello sir