While the program is running changes registration / then watermark

Program was started registered, logged in.
In the queue I had 5 videos. Started in the evening. The next day the last 3 videos had watermarks. This has happened to me 2x now. Very annoying!

My guess: The program checks the registration not only during startup but also while the program is running. Such a behavior is new to me. My PC is mostly offline, so probably the unsuccessful registry check during the program in the middle of the night.

Hello and thanks for using Topaz Video AI,

We’re sorry about this error, we know it can be frustrating to queue up a long render job and end up with unusable results. This is a bug our developers are aware of and should be fixed in the 3.2 update, which is now public and will be available in the in-app update menu or by installing from the downloads page.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

1 Like

The problem has come up again. It has not been fixed! Version 3.27. This is very annoying, because a lot of computing time and energy was spent for nothing :frowning:

old link closed:

Can you please share your logs where this issue is captured?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.