Video Enhance AI v2.3.0

yes, such issue is always difficult to find and fix. you talk about “amplified the issue”. but you must not have any such issue at all (even before). it’s absolutly not normal.

you can write to support of Topaz, and see what they tell.

where did you bought this computer ? did you build it yourself ? if you’re unable to find the issue yourself, you’ll have to hire someone to do it for you. but no matter the error which appears, we’re always in the same kind of problem. memory. or hardware / driver issue. look at what is told for the Direct X issue you have.

• [Solution 1. Reinstall Graphics Driver]
  • [Solution 2. Run DirectX Diagnostic Tool]
  • [Solution 3. Run System File Checker]
  • [Solution 4. Run DISM Commands]
  • [Solution 5. Check Possible Hardware Failure]

dxdiag did not find anything special.
SFC / scannow fixed some errors but did not solve the main problem because I run this command regularly and sometimes it fixes errors if it finds them and sometimes not when there are none. But it doesn’t change anything for the BSOD.

I will however put back the last driver update since downgrading did not change anything.

some tips :

1 - check your ram (remove all of them, and test your system with one ram only, if it crash, remove it, and use the second one. see if the issue is still there.
2 - as said, unplug your graphic card (RTX) and use only the one from your Cpu/motherboard, and see if the crash continue
3 - write to topaz to see if something would come to their mind, as it’s happening with VEAI
4 - do a reset of our bios by loading everything by default (if you changed the timing of your ram , write them down !).
5 - you have a Cpu with a K, that’s mean you’re overclocking it ? (if not owning this Cpu is useless). if it’s the case, stop doing overclocking of your system to see if if something change.

i have an issue with a video plugin called Ignite Pro, it crash all the time an another software. non of the company, Fxhome or Magix found why it’s happening and that since one year. unfortunatly i know that it will work when i’ll re install windows lol… (that’s just an example).

good luck !

I do not overclock. I don’t want to set values that could damage or destroy my CPU or GPU due to overheating.

I contacted the Topaz team. We’ll see what happens next. I have an iso from Mentest86 to test the ram. I haven’t used it yet.

I can’t guarantee this’ll work, but It’s definitely worth a try:

GPU: Freshly install the latest studio drivers by uninstalling and removing all traces of your current ones via DDU.

If that doesn’t work, then maybe:
CPU: Get the latest chipset drivers.

Good luck!

Hey Harald, just for the future, when you’ll want to change your Cpu.

the K after the cpu name means that it has his multiplication factor not locked. that’s mean that this is a CPU which is made to be overclocked. as you don’t use this feature, I suggest you next time you’ll buy a cpu to get the one without the K, because it’s cheaper, and offer the same performance (maybe a bit less or more, it depends) , just that on the non K Cpu, you can’t overclock it.
same with the name F, F means that in it, it has no intel Gpu in the CPU. so if you really don’t need it , you can get a F Cpu (no iGpu and no overclocking feature), the price can be a lot different !!

it can decrase the prize of it. Personnally in VEAI, my intel iGpu is faster than my Nvidia 750ti card, and in case the graphic card break, it’s always good to have a security.

Ha ok. The PC (already assembled), I bought it on Amazon.de because it is cheaper than on Amazon.fr. There are several parts from different brands. The motherboard and the GPU are from MSI. the case is from Corsair, …

I got it for its power. And because I wanted an RTX 2080, an Intel I9 processor and 32GB of RAM.

I have the latest drivers for my configuration.
All the drivers for my configuration are here.
MSI France

Hey Harald, i’m french , write to me in PM (in french !), i’ll try to help as best as i can from the few i know. we never know !

the drivers from the manufacturer are rarely the latest one ! they are usually always late.

Using X.M.P is considered overclocking. And if your motherboard cannot handle the high clock speed (mostly the cheap motherboard under $200), then it might crash. Buy a good motherboard for your high speed RAM is necessary.

Hi all,

A new version has been released. You can find the release thread here.

1 Like