- Fixed the garbled text issue on some Mac machines
- Video Format dropdown should no longer clip at the bottom of the screen when the window height is small
- Multiple animations have been removed during processing, which should speed up processing times slightly (your mileage may vary)
- “Keep Audio” and “Crop to fill frame” should both stick correctly between different videos in a batch
- Some mac machines may not be able to properly render “Split View”. If the output doesn’t seem to be any different than the input, switch to a different view mode.
- When re-processing videos, old settings from the previous process may intermittently get applied.
- There’s currently an issue with the command-line not selecting the correct model in the background. You can circumvent this by opening the GUI, selecting your model, hitting “Save Default”, then running your command line options. This is not ideal, and we’ll have a fix out for this in the April release
- Artemis MQ/LQ have been updated, with dehaloing removed (introduced in v11). Artemis MQ/LQ v12 should not produce the hazy look found in v11, and is now more similar to v10 with quality improvements.
- Two new Artemis models: Artemis Dehalo and Artemis Strong Dehalo v1. These models specifically address the oversharpening problem, and should have less of a hazy look than Artemis MQ/LQ v11.
- Dione TV/TD have been updated, with dehaloing removed (introduced in v2). Dione TV/TD should not produce the hazy look found in v2, and has a similar look to v1 with quality improvements.
- Two new Dione models: Dione Dehalo and Strong Dehalo v1. These models address the oversharpening problem with previous versions, and should introduce less haze than previous versions.
- Playback toolbar has been overhauled to be more flexible, fully functional, and easy to use
- More preview modes: Choose between single view, split view, and side-by-side view
- When opening videos, only the first one is selected to prevent accidental editing of added videos
- Continuous scrolling, with ability to input a specific zoom amount
- Added ability to change the number of previewed frames in Preferences
- Added ability to change the preview panel’s background color, chooseable from Preferences
- Added ability to change the video playback toolbar’s docked position to above or below the preview panel
- Preview panel now bounds the preview video correctly within it’s borders
- Controls panel has been cleaned up and made more consistent as to not appear as cluttered
- Redesigned video thumbnails to make the selection box and clear button more visible
- Added filename to video thumbnail
- Most actions have shortcuts now
- Removed the “Are you sure?” quit dialog
- Grain settings, Dione interlaced mode, MOV selection, and MP4 Compression Factor have all been added to the command-line interface
- Dione interlaced mode has been added to the CLI
- MOV selection has been added to the CLI
- Compression Factor has been added to the CLI
- Preferences dialog now shows a confirmation icon when a setting has been updated
- Zoom Original has been removed, to reduce confusion in the previewing experience
- “Reset default settings” has been added to the Process menu on Windows and Mac
- Preview panel now remembers what portion of the video you were panned to between each video
- Window resizing should now be much faster
- Grain settings should stick when loading auto-save, and apply correctly to “Save Default”
- Grain textbox input should work in 0.1 values
- “Don’t Show Again” checkbox should work correctly in the System Compatibility dialog
- Fixed a typo in the “Continue Processing” dialog