V3.2.3, v3.2.4, & v3.2.5 Mac Import Error

it doesn’t come up with any error codes. It just does nothing when trying to import a video. it won’t load/import it at all even after sufficient time given.

Same issue with my MacStudio with the v3.2.3 update

I updated to Topaz Video AI V3.2.3 and can’t import any video or drag a video or anything!! whats the cause of this? we need a better update as we use topaz video everyday

No errors no nothing friend, nothing happens when importing a video or photo, gif etc

Hi @izadeun @ronald.victoria @craig.peterman you can resolve this by performing a clean install, however, it would be great if you could share your logs with me prior to performing this step.

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Here are the resolution steps:

1. Uninstall Topaz Video AI
  2. Delete the plist files
    How To Delete Your Plist Files
  3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

Hi, that did the trick! I located and deleted the plist for Video AI and restarted my Mac and started the program and it imported the file fine! thank you for the help!

1 Like

Oh my goodness… same here on my Macbook air M1, did anybody even test this before release. if thats how you run your operation I dont think I will be upgrading again. I am not your beta tester and 66 yo and hunting down files on a mac and reinstalling software is not expectable…make a new fixed update today !

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

As mentioned in my previous reply this is not an issue that is affecting all users. We have not been able to reproduce this at all on our end.

All minor and major builds are thoroughly tested and we release weekly updates to address minor bugs and continue to add features and overall, make the app better.

can’t get the video to load up on Mac. It just sits there

1 Like

If you encounter a new bug with Video AI, please include the following information

1. The bug / behavior you have encountered
  2. Your system profile (Instructions for Mac ) or (Instructions for Windows )
  3. Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs For Support within Video AI)
  4. Any screenshots as necessary

Please try to search for the bug you are experiencing within this category before posting. Any posts that have already been addressed will be removed.

If you find that your bug has already been posted, feel free to vote and comment on the existing post stating that you also are experiencing the same behavior.

I am having the same issue where Topaz Video AI is not loading any videos.
I’ve attached the my system profile for a Mac
logsForSupport.tar.gz (28.1 KB)
Here are the log files
iMac Pro.spx (6.8 MB)
I have no screenshot to send since it nothing changes when I try to drop or browse to videos.

Hi @AND-E @amanda.lewis-1397 @jerrygrbr

You can resolve this by performing a clean install, however, it would be great if you could share your logs with me prior to performing this step.

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

You can follow the development of this issue here .

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

I see this has been an issue since v3.2.3

1. I have tried importing different files through browse, import and dragging onto window. It just sits there and does nothing.
  2. 2019 iMac - running on Ventura 13.3.1
  3. no log file
  4. noting to show. it does nothing.

Thank you for confirming that this issue is still prevalent in v3.2.4.

I am going to close this thread since this issue is already pinned here.

" If you are a Mac user on v3.2.3 and you are unable to import files, you can resolve this by performing a clean install, however, it would be great if you could share your logs with me prior to performing this step.

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall "

If you have the time, please share your logs with me on the thread I referenced above, thank you!

latest update broke topaz AI. when dragging or dropping or browsing for file nothing happens.

topaz 3.2.4
Macbook 2021 M1 Max
logsForSupport.tar.gz (30.2 KB)

1. The bug / behavior you have encountered
  2. Your system profile
  3. Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support)
  4. Any screenshots as necessary

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

1 Like

I have the same issue! :frowning_with_open_mouth:
logsForSupport.tar.gz (28.6 KB)

@billleyden @steven.jagoda This is a known issue and you can find steps to resolve this here.

We are currently trying to reproduce this locally and have been unable to do so. I am curious to know if there are any common denominators besides being on Mac. If you have any suggestions or comments, please reply to the thread linked above.

Did you not have this issue with v3.2.3?

Also, the solution is pinned at the top of this post :slight_smile: