V3.2.3, v3.2.4, & v3.2.5 Mac Import Error

If you are a Mac user on v3.2.3 and you are unable to import files, you can resolve this by performing a clean install, however, it would be great if you could share your logs with me prior to performing this step.

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Here are the resolution steps:

1. Uninstall Topaz Video AI
  2. Delete the plist files
    How To Delete Your Plist Files
  3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

Topaz Video will not import videos after update to v3.2.3. Its on a Mac mini M1

Hi Anthony,

This is the feature request section, not the bugs section. I am moving your post to the correct channel. Can you please try a clean install?

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Version 3.2.3 not opening any content on M1 Mac mini

Dragging and dropping, or opening a file by searching, has no effect. No crashing at all. The app simply doesn’t open any videos, which works absolutely fine before this update.

Any ideas?

@simon.scott-3897 Hi Simon,

This is the feature request section, not the bugs section. I am moving your post to the correct channel. Can you please try a clean install?

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

Hi, sorry, I’ve never used the forums before.

But that has worked perfectly.

Thank you for the quick response and easy steps to follow.

1 Like

after downloading recent update the software wont let me open a clip…

Hi @yazan.muhieddin you can resolve this by performing a clean install, however, it would be great if you could share your logs with me prior to performing this step.

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

You can follow the development of this issue here.

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

[If you are posting a new bug, please include the following]

1. Installed v3.2.3 update on MacStudio
  2. MacStudio Ventura
    logsForSupport.tar.gz (2.9 MB)
    13.2.1 (22D68)
  3. Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support)
  4. Any screenshots as necessary

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

Hi @ronald.victoria you can resolve this by performing a clean install.

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

Video don’t load for edit since last update, tried mpg mp4 and mkv nothing works

1. videos Not loading
  2. Mac mini 2pro
  3. nothing as I can’t load any files
  4. Any screenshots as necessary

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

Hi @Diafdefender you can resolve this by performing a clean install, however, it would be great if you could share your logs with me prior to performing this step.

3. Reboot your Mac
  4. Reinstall

Same here on an macbook air M1 , your solution is BS. it should have NEVER needed a fix…
my goodness, seriously considering never upgrading again.

Hi Michael! This is a temporary work around for the time being until a permanent solution is found. This is affecting a small group of users at this time and we are still looking into why this is occuirng.

Closing this thread, but please feel free to add further comments here.

cant load video into video ai after update. Mac book pro m1

I have the same issue on my Studio Max but the update on my PC works. fine.

Hi @craig.peterman, please include any errors you are seeing as well as your log files for us to troubleshoot.