[If you are posting a new bug, please include the following]
When I upscale to HD, the processing freezes after a while. The time just stops and no more progress is made. It worked initially, but now I can’t get anything to finish. I upscale longer videos. Using Artemis and mp4 (Nvidia) mostly
Your system profile
Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support)
And how am I supposed to include the logs here? I can’t see any way to attach files? DxDiag.txt (102.6 KB) logsForSupport.tar.gz (1.2 MB)
Any screenshots as necessary
[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]
I did search, but couldn’t find the same problem. If I missed it, I am sorry.
I had the same problem. About 30% of all videos just got stuck during encoding. Nothing was found in the log files.
I only use the command line now. So set the videos via the user interface accordingly and then with copy command to the command line. 100% of all videos are now finished successfully without errors / hanging!
After the start you can close the Topaz interface.
True, those logs were for 3.2.5, but I have updated since that. New logs are enclose (please not that an upscale was running when I exported the logs, but the previous one failed, which should be evident by the logs).
Is it possible it had something to do with available free disk space? There should be enough, but maybe even more is needed than necessary for the file itself?
Delete the AppData > Roaming Folders for Topaz Video AI
As a note, this folder will be hidden. To view this file, select View > Show Hidden, and here is the path; C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\ Topaz Labs LLC\ Topaz Video AI
Delete Registry Entries using the steps below:
Open program RegEdit from your Start menu explorer and delete the registry entries of Topaz Video AI
I. Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Topaz Labs LLC\ Topaz Video AI
I’ll try to do that, unfortunately I don’t really know when it will happen…so it might take some time.
But to describe it - the upscaling simply stops. The time freezes, and nothing more happens. That is basically it, nothing else looks odd, and I can still use the software. The upscaling just never finishes, but I can stop the processing and start again.