Topaz Studio 2 version 2.0.12 is now available

ok, will do—tomorrow

1 Like

Odd menu behaviour: when I click on Help - and attempt to scroll down, the menu closes before I can click on an item! But - if the real behaviouar is to get the Help item to turn blue, and then scroll into empty space and THEN select an ietm - it works! It’s just that it’s unnerving scrolling into empty space …

Win 10, v2.0.12, Surface Pro 4, i7, 16Gb mem.

Yes, I can use Studio 2 v2.0.12 as a standalone and the plugins are available. Strictly a problem with LR. Thanks for you help on this.

1 Like

As I said below, there is no way that I am downloading and installing any upgrade to 2.0.10 (which still runs fine) until I am certain via other users that the Mac - LRCC - TS2 interface issues are fixed.

1 Like

Okay. I went ahead with it. I don’t use Lr or Mac, so copacetic.

Is it not possible to have beta testers troubleshoot commercial releases before they go out to gnl users? To help preserve Topaz’s rep. Does the grp have to be reserved strictly for pre-commercial product code?

1 Like

TS2 fails to scroll easily thru the Blend Modes like TS1. It takes a month of Sundays of processing between each change. In TS1 it was instantaneous. I would like to see this re-instated in TS2.

2 Likes

Topaz Labs Studio 2 Now Crashed Again Doing a JPEG Export.
And Is Miss Handeling DNG Files From Denoise AI.

The (pink/purple)ification of raw files is a known issue. We are currently testing a solution and will have it out as soon as possible.

Would it be possible for you to upload the image that is causing the jpeg export to crash? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes file is large how do I.file Shows no color profile in Giga Pixel.

@AiDon all ready have. At same time I posted First.:slight_smile:

Please drop it here and we’ll take a look at it. Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/request/Viv48rcnTRLyVz6ImEBX

@topazjosh Just Uploaded Files With Original From Camera :slight_smile:

Going To Test On Windows Now.

Thanks. We’ll get it looked at.

I Included the Fire Works Photo From Previous Tickets too.

@TopazJosh Check White Balance of photos with Adobe DNG Profile Editor From Denoise and JPEG to Raw AI.

@Topazjosh Just Uploaded 2 White Balance Photos From Denoise AI.Photo Has White Balance Card From X Rite Photo Passport V1.

I’ve installed 2.0.12 on my MacMini mass 10.14.6 and it appears very stable so far. It also seems a lot faster in overall performance in things like Crop, AI Clear and most of the looks. It has resolved the problem with round-tripping from Apple Photos via the ‘External Editors’ plug-in and runs just as it did in 2.0.10.

Very, very annoyed with Topaz. I am an instructor and to Dump Studio 2 on the market with no explanation as a VERY POORLY DEVELOPED piece of software I am left hanging with hundreds of student wondering what on earth to do; do I recommend this software or not! The previous studio had its flaws but worked reasonably well. This hellbent desire to stand alone and get rid of Adobe is insane. The convoluted nonsense saving files back to Photoshop is rubbish - NO SAVE BUTTON! A shitting histogram. Are you guys panicking!!! Thank god I have all the old software releases all I can say…as for recommending it I am at a total loss!!!