This week we have a few quality of life improvements around the app. Stuff like file dialogs remembering where you last were, better contrast on some components, tooltips to show paths that may be too big to be shown fully, and we’ve added a quick export button for those of you who already have your settings locked in and just want to start saving as fast as possible. We’ve also fixed a handful of other issues around the app.
As always, a full change log is below.
Please give us any feedback or report issues with this release. We’ll be updating TPAI regularly to address those pieces of feedback and issue reports. If there’s a specific image you’d like us to see, you can send it us at this dropbox link.
Changes since 2.0.4:
- Added a quick export button that automatically starts saving with previous settings
- Added clarification that the improve TPAI export option only applies to the current batch
- Open file dialog should now remember your previous location
- Gave preference dialog navigator better contrast so it’s easier to know the selected tab
- Hovering over the export path now shows the full path
- Potential fix for issue causing Photoshop plugins to fail installing
- Fixed CLI mode only working when Autopilot was enabled
- Fixed math for maximum megapixel limit being wrong
- Fixed export dialog showing incorrect image dimensions when upscaling and cropping
- Fixed some shortcuts erroneously being active when on the welcome page
- Fixed issue that caused right side of side by side view to pan to the incorrect location
- Fixed exporting causing faces to reset to Autopilot selections
- Updated lensfun definitions