Photo AI 2.0.5 update problem

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

I’ve been using Topaz for sometime without issue, lucky me this is my first bug report; updates seem to be easy to install. However tonight I’m looking at Topaz Photo AI 2.0.4 on a windows PC and see an update is available, when I try the “Update Available” button, it will open a window with details about the 2.0.5 update…if I press the “update” button within that window the only thing that happens is that list of 2.0.5 update will be replaced with a window to ask if I want to drag and drop images or folder to start editing or Browse images…

If I use the tool bar and under Account ask to check for update, I get the same operation…

I’m not able to get the silly thing to start an update. It also is not telling me my account has lapsed beyond whatever time you will still allow me to gain updates…without the little circle going round and round and nothing happing of course…

Hunting around I see a website is provided to address such issues but it does not seem to go anywhere…

I’m using a Dell XPS 8940 Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621, Intel Core I7—10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz 32GB Memory 2TB HDD and I like long walks on the beach…or have no idea what other system info you need.

Download the installer from the first post in that release thread you copied and run it.

Thanks for reaching out. This was a bug with the release that we fixed the day after so it should be working now and into the future.

Please reach out if we can help with anything else.