Topaz Photo AI v1.0.8

Version 1.0.9 is now available which is expected to fix the issue of Photo AI not launching for some system configurations. As Fotomaker says, Thursday seems to be the new version day.

1 Like

What version of PS are you using.

Not at my computer but I have auto updates for PS 2022. It is the most current version. The problem has been occurring in spite of regular updates. I have uninstalled both PAI and PS and reinstalled both multiple times. It always appears in the filter list with the other Topaz programs, all of which work fine.

I assume you mean you have the most current version of Ps 2022, right? B/c Ps 2023 is now the most current version of Ps. (I’m still using Ps 2022 also - due to wanting to give time after annual updates for bugs to be routed out by others).

I have the experience you mention with some of my ‘classic’ Topaz products. They’re listed in the Ps filters list. They attempt to launch. But go no where and don’t launch - no traditional crash or error msg - they just hang with a spinning circle of death [it’s heartbreaking b/c I used to use the non-working products daily until my new PC rendered them brain-dead].

I just looked up some Google Images. That looks gorgeous there. If it’s ever safe to travel again (w/out a mask) I’d love to go see someplace like that. The photos online make it look like it has Venetian style canals as well as the beautiful alps.

I lived in a schloss in Salzburg for a short while (many yrs ago) then traveled by train to Basel (to the company I was working for at the time). The train went through the alps - it was stunning. It must feel like you’re living in a postcard all the time. You are lucky!

1 Like

yes knives and long teeth :joy:

Sorry
you’re right, I have 2023, v. 24.0.
The thing that’s strange about my situation is that NOTHING happens when I click the filter. No dialog box, nothing loading
just nothing. It’s as if it cannot find the plugin, but it’s sitting in the right place in the plugin folders. Thanks.

1 Like

v1.0.9 available.