Topaz Photo AI v0.8

I have an AMD RX580 (4GB) - when resizing, the video card crashes (if I choose the CPU for processing, crashes do NOT occur, bit of course processing is MUCH slower). I have to shut down the computer and restart. I’ve had this problem for at least a few months, with DeNoise, Gigapixel, and Sharpen. Before that time, all was well, the RX580 worked fine.

I posted this issue back in February in community.topazlabs.com:

I’d think it’s MY video card/drivers/computer, but I see other folks are having the same issue.

The problem is intermittent (but often), happens with all the drivers I tried (right up to the latest of course), and is a real problem because not only do I lose my work in the Topaz product, I lose work/tabs/etc, in other programs I have open.

I was hoping Photo AI might have fixed the problem, but it has not.

Thanks…