Topaz Photo AI v0.3

Ultrich - could you send me this image and the NEF file you posted about later? If you could also send em your log files, please. You can send it to the same Dropbox folder.Thank you.

Thomas, if you can send me this image too, that’d be great. Than you.

Hi! This has fixed the preview navigator being pixelated with some images.

1 Like

Done! Filenames starting with UP_

1 Like

Can’t use Photo AI because the minimum system requirement on Mac is macOS 10.15 - I’m still using 10.14.6 because of some legacy software that is still used but has no updates available. Gigapixel, Sharpen and DeNoise AI all work on 10.14.6 so it’s a shame that Photo AI doesn’t support the same system requirements as the existing software.

You should be able to upload images in posts now :slight_smile:

Thanks, Rod. I’ve got the images. There are still improvements we’re going to implement for Autopolit before the official release. You should also be able to add images to your posts now. Thank you!

Despite choosing different paths for program and model it installs to "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Photo AI" (program) and “C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Photo AI” (models and other data)

1 Like

Thanks Yazan for setting me up to add images to my posts. I’m sure there will be many improvements to AutoPilot, but you really are off to a good start! :slight_smile:

1 Like

_F9I8088 &
_F9I9065

are up

1 Like

Okay
 Mac Mini M1 16G ram, latest Monterey

Lightroom Classic, plugin, sends Tiff to PhotoAI
 The PhotoAI preview image is definitely color/brightness shifted
 but when you save it back to LR, it’s not

In Auto the sharpening is also less effective with whatever model it’s using than anything that SharpenAI does

I like the interface with the section that tells you what it did
 but I really don’t see a place where I’d use AUTO for stuff without the ability to tweak one of the 3 variables, Noise/Sharpening/Size as good as AI is
 I see quite a bit of room for me to tweak vriables depending on the image and what I, as a photographer, that I think I need to tweak

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Can you please send me that image where Face Recovery wasn’t detected?

We’re working on improving the installation process. It’s currently taking much time to install the models for all the filters but we’re looking into ways to have it install faster than the way it currently does.

Thanks, Paul. Can you pleaes send me these images through Dropbox?

1 Like

You shouldn’t be getting these artifacts. Photo AI doesn’t currently have a trial mode and even if we had, the watermark would be our company’s logo. Are the artifacts present in the updated preview or only in the output? I’d appreciate if you could send me the original image through Dropbox and share with me or send me a screenshot of the model & settings you used (unless you processed with Autopilot). Thank you!

Can you please send me one or two images where this issue happens? A screenshot of the results you’re getting would be helpful too. You can share the files through Dropbox. Please let me know once you’ve sent the files. Thank you!

Are you processing in the app in standalone or are you using it as an external editor somewhere? If you’re using it as a standalone and you’re getting this error, please send me the image and your log file from Help > Open Log Folder from the same timestamp of the failure. You can use our Dropbox to send us the files. Thank you.

Thanks, Don. Can you please send me this image? It’d be helpful to have as many images as possible in such cases as we’re improving the Autopilot. Thank you!

Thank you. We’ll address both of these :slight_smile:

Autopilot is currently not detecting faces in some images. We’re working on it. Can you please send me the image(s) where Autopilot didn’t detect faces? If you can also send me the image where DeNoise added too much sharpening, that’d be great. You can send the files through Dropbox. Thank you.