We have a new update to Photo AI Early Access. This is an exciting one, with a brand new feature that we believe will really tie everything together! We call it Auto Pilot, and basically it replaces “Top Level Auto” with a similar system that can tell you what about your image it detected, and the specific values it’s recommending based on the detected items. In the future we’ll be improving the logic behind it and showing more information to the user about its decision making process. In the meantime we’d love to hear all your feedback about the user experience and how good of a job it’s doing.
If you own DeNoise, Sharpen, and Gigapixel with up-to-date licenses then you have access to Photo AI. You will need to claim a Photo AI license by going to your account before you’ll be able to login.
This is an early access release, so there will be some issues you may run across. Issue reports and general feedback are much appreciated. If there’s a specific image you’d like us to see, you can send it to us at this dropbox link. Below the changelog are a list of issues we’re already aware of.
Changes since 0.2.0:
- Implemented Auto Pilot (replacing top level auto)
- Improved face recognition model
- Fix orientation issues
- Fix Apply Settings to All sometimes skipping over some off-screen images
- Support device pixel ratio in navigator
- Fix very large images crashing on export
- Fix enhance filter not caching its results
- Fix split view not matching up when image is smaller than preview area
- Various visual tweaks
-Use these Settings for All not applying to all images sometimes (tends to happen more when using this option on an image that isn’t the first)
-Vertical RAF images open up horizontally