Topaz Photo AI v0.1

Right now there is no plan for a trial mode. Since we are in early access we’re just opening it up for people who have the image quality bundle purchased which allows them to claim a Photo AI license.

Interesting. I am also supervised face function did not work on this one. Can I get the image?

1 Like

Hi I’d be glad to send later today, Yuan.

Is there a Dropbox link I can use to do that?

You can just zip the image file and direct message it to me.

1 Like

So if i wanna gigapixel, it’s better to me buy right now photo-ai, right?

You can’t buy Photo AI yet - it’s only in an early access testing state. If you want to test it you have to own Denoise, Gigapixel and Sharpen as explained in the first post in this topic.

i need any of Denoise or Gigapixel or Sharpen, or i need buy them all (3) ?

You need licences for all three.

Didn’t work. Even zipped. Got “too big” msg. If there’s a Dropbox link (like the other dev teams use at Topaz) I usually don’t have size constraint issues with that.

Pls. chk with Yazi Saradest, Yuan. I just sent to a Dropbox link he’d sent me previously for a diff. image request. I sent you a DM prior to this letting you know the upload didn’t work there.

I don’t have an active subscription, but I have the bundle. Does those who bought the bundle within a year only qualify?

Read this thread and it will become clear to you…

Can you point the exact part? I do own all the required products, but I can’t claim the beta. Following all the steps.

There’s a link in the first post of this topic, but you need up-to-date licences for all three apps which you said you don’t have.

1 Like

Thanks! For somehow I missed that part. Only reason why I haven’t upgraded is that I’m not really impressed with the Denoise, Gigapixel or Sharpen (works on maybe 10-20% of photos and it’s annoying to jump between those three and see what works). Maybe the Autopilot works better.

1 Like