Topaz Photo AI v0.1

That sounds like a bug with our code for determining standalone vs plugin mode. In the meantime, you can open up TPAI directly and then drag your image in, and it will be able to save out your image properly

1 Like

Thanks Anthony.
I just thought it was a bit strange that the Error occurred only via “Open With” option.
Yes if i use drag & drop all works as it should do.
Nice to know i’m not going totally mad lol.
Adrian

Open from the open dialog and then you will get the option to save as. If you right click in windows and use open with it will open in plug-in mode.

Using Open with in Windows has always opened in plug-in mode.

Hi guys, does i need to buy it, or there is a trial for tests?

Right now there is no plan for a trial mode. Since we are in early access we’re just opening it up for people who have the image quality bundle purchased which allows them to claim a Photo AI license.

Interesting. I am also supervised face function did not work on this one. Can I get the image?

1 Like

Hi I’d be glad to send later today, Yuan.

Is there a Dropbox link I can use to do that?

You can just zip the image file and direct message it to me.

1 Like

So if i wanna gigapixel, it’s better to me buy right now photo-ai, right?

You can’t buy Photo AI yet - it’s only in an early access testing state. If you want to test it you have to own Denoise, Gigapixel and Sharpen as explained in the first post in this topic.

i need any of Denoise or Gigapixel or Sharpen, or i need buy them all (3) ?

You need licences for all three.

Didn’t work. Even zipped. Got “too big” msg. If there’s a Dropbox link (like the other dev teams use at Topaz) I usually don’t have size constraint issues with that.

Pls. chk with Yazi Saradest, Yuan. I just sent to a Dropbox link he’d sent me previously for a diff. image request. I sent you a DM prior to this letting you know the upload didn’t work there.

I don’t have an active subscription, but I have the bundle. Does those who bought the bundle within a year only qualify?

Read this thread and it will become clear to you…

Can you point the exact part? I do own all the required products, but I can’t claim the beta. Following all the steps.

There’s a link in the first post of this topic, but you need up-to-date licences for all three apps which you said you don’t have.

1 Like

Thanks! For somehow I missed that part. Only reason why I haven’t upgraded is that I’m not really impressed with the Denoise, Gigapixel or Sharpen (works on maybe 10-20% of photos and it’s annoying to jump between those three and see what works). Maybe the Autopilot works better.

1 Like