Sharpen AI v3.3

V3.3.3, in Comparison Mode, I am not able to select any Out of Focus, or Motion Blur Normal models. If restart the app and avoid Comparison Mode, it works, but if I use Comparison Mode, it screws things up for all other modes as well until I reload the app.

2 Likes

My comparison mode won’t change the designation in the blue highlighted window. Then in split mode the same. The active line below changes on mode selection, but the blue title doesn’t.

2 Likes

I agree, the new update is terrible and I notice no difference in the pictures. I want this fixed ASAP or my money back. When I first purchased the program and installed, it worked amazingly! I bragged about it to everyone. Now, I have absolutely no reason to use it or recommend it to anyone. Please fix!!!

When??? I am a Windows User and it says there are no current updates available. The program doesn’t work, bottom line.

I have found the latest download for 3.3.3 in the available downloads. Is there a reason why this doesn’t come under the software updates in the help function?

Isn’t it at the top of this SAI-related thread & on the Product Releases “page” under Sharpen AI?

It’s also at the top of this thread.

Yes, that’s what I said

I mentioned 2 spots besides the “Downloads” page.

I’m on a Windows 10 machine and Sharpen Ai works just fine. Also if it didn’t work there would be hundreds of complaints so there is a problem with your machine or maybe with something in your settings.

1 Like

This software has issues of inconsistency. Just look at the number of fixes that are revealed in each version. This has to improve. My 3.3.3 fails in several ways on two very nice PCs.

2 Likes

Why would one need to go to a forum to learn about update availability and download it?

2 Likes

Anthony, the 3.3.4 update is not available within the 3.3.3 app. Neither automatically or checking for update. Windows 10 OS.

Ditto on Intel Mac OS Monterey.

There is no Model Manager. How is the change listed regarding it possible, then? I see no “Advanced” or any evidence of a model manager at all.

Now, that being said, THANK YOU. This fix of the odd mode designations is very nice.

1 Like

3.3.4 in comparison view if I select one of the panels and change the model in that panel then the label goes crazy with it very, very quickly alternating with message: Updating and Not Loading (so quickly I can hardly read it). And at the same time in the bottom right corner the Cancel processing button is flashing very quickly too. I have to kill Sharpen AI to get out of this berserk behavior.

My recollection is that in 3.3.3 there was a model manager in Preferences. In 3.3.4 that has disappeared.

Are there really no free updates? I just purchased and it is saying I do not qualify for very minor update. TF?

Great software in so many results. Bravo Topaz. Get the bugs out and you’re off the planet in excellence.

Windows 11 works fine also.

If what you’re seeing is a msg box saying you’re on trial, did you try entering your login info as a 1st resort? Sometimes there are “quirks” and that msg comes up even if you’re a valid, paid up subscriber. Perhaps try that 1st if your acct page shows a correct subscription expiration date.

Did you check with Support vs in this user forum? Something may not have recorded right if you just purchased. Typically you get a year’s worth of updates for the specific product(s) you’ve purchased. You might want to follow-up and open a support ticket.

Good luck.