Sharpen AI v3.3

Anthony,

Downloaded/installed Full Win Installer to Win 10 Pro desktop PC.

I uninstalled 3.3.4 b/c I wanted to install 3.3.5 to a diff. drive. I hadn’t had any issues with 3.3.4.

Now I have the Trial Mode issue with this “fixed” 3.3.5. It shows “trial” after the version number at upper left and I got the popup saying I’m on trial and need to log in.

It isn’t fixed… Yes, I can waste time finding my login from the obscure archive where it’s stored. But that isn’t optimal (how’s that for an understatement?).

It is still [&%$@#] up…

Fotomaker_SystemInfo

Worked for fine for me

1 Like

The issue was with logged in users being put in trial mode incorrectly. To my knowledge there was no issue causing people to become signed out. You’ll need to log back in for it to not put you in trial mode.

1 Like

Great work. Mine is fine now. Thank you for the efforts.

3.3.5 install is good, so far things seem back to normal but I have not tested every models individually. I don’t see the model manager though, is that expected?

The updated release notes cover this. Yes, it’s removed for now.

Hi Anthony, I did log back in for this version. But I’m not sure why it doesn’t recognize me (or anyone who’s subscribed) as a confirmed subscriber and why it must make users have to do a re-login. It didn’t do that for 3.3.4…

BTW, I just tried using Edge Aware in masking (Standalone) and didn’t gen any crash with a test image.

Interestingly (or not) when I launched the Ps 2022 plugin it didn’t hold (comparison view) the same modes/models that I’d just used in the standalone version. Plus, it showed a couple duplicate models in the Comparison View. Is it retaining my last-used models from each of those two different product versions from use to use (which would be ironic since it didn’t recognize me as a legit subscriber and made me log in…)?

That sounds really interesting. It shouldn’t duplicate the models due to multiple installs/versions. Is photoshop opening 3.3.5 or a different version?

Noticed from top of the thread that 3.3.5 was available, but noted that the update was not identified from within 3.3.3. Downloaded and installed unremarkably. Run a straight-forward image (older simple digital camera), with the GPU remaining set to auto. Auto mode selection was not useful (it was not a very blurry image, just a bit soft) so shifted to too soft-normal and got quite good results, no . Re-ran the image with NVIDIA GPU selected, which ran stably. All happening quite quickly on a 8G I7 windows laptop.

That’s correct. There’s unfortunately a bug with 3.3.0 through 3.3.3 that makes the update dialog not appear. We’ll be sending out an email once we know this patch is stable alerting people of the update.

2 Likes

The Ps 2022 plugin is 3.3.5.

At this point I shouldn’t have multiple versions of SAI installed .

But I am getting duplicate models in the various quadrants in Comparison View. See my attached snip. You’ll see the top 2 quadrants are the same model. Which isn’t how I used them last but rather how the program is launching. I always have it set so at least one of the quadrants is Motion Blur (since that’s often one of the better model results for me).

Had a similar issue with DAI (others were experiencing it too…) so Adam had to finally just create a default launch setup for the Comparison View to avoid that duplication. It can be altered/customized by us (& it holds) during a usage session. But once logged out and then back in it defaults to his fixed setup to avoid the Comparison View duplications.

This is what I see when SAI 3.3.5 launches in Ps 2022 in Comparison View (wrt models that appear):

same as the standalone.

yes i am running the same release in both entanciations (standalone & plugin) of SAI. it is the only rel. of SAI i have on my pc now. (all betas are long gone too - they get uninstalled once a beta period ends)

1 Like

HI,

I have purchased the denoise AI, Sharpen AI and Gigapixel AI bundle during this black Friday sale. I am able to use denoise AI and Gigapixel AI without any issues but sharpen AI is not authenticating at all. I have raised this issue to support team but have not got any solution. I had downloaded the latest version. If you can suggest any help, that will be of great help.

Regards
Santosh

Anthony, the 3.3.5 update is not available within the 3.3.3 app. Neither automatic nor check for update. Windows 10.

Manually downloading now.

I did one test of v3.3.5 using a DNG file. I was in the quad view comparison mode and then changed to the side by side. As shown, the Motion blur - very blurry model was selected and processed but the model tag on the preview stayed at Too Soft which was one of the four previews in the comparison mode.

1 Like

Tested on my new Mac Mini with the M1 chip as a plugin to On1 PhotoRaw 2022. Pretty fast even though it is running in emulation mode via Rosetta2. Masking seems to be working quite well: no issues so far with either some of the auto setting to find people or landscape or with the brushes.
My only issue is that it doesn’t remember my settings for comparison view each time it launches, but doubles up one of the settings each time. I’d prefer it to remember rather than defaulting to a setting imposed by the programme.

1 Like

3.3.5 launched from Lightroom Classic in windows, exit without saving leaves an unchanged tiff file in Lightroom this happened in 3.3.2 and 3.3.3 as well

To me that makes sense, as Lightroom creates the file for external use.

Not a happy camper here . It was a year ago that I purchased Sharpen Ai and this morning I saw v3.3.5 and thought I’d better grab the latest “fixed” version . Downloaded and installed and it comes up in Trial Mode ! Great . Uninstall 3.3.5 and clean up the Desktop . Try and open my previous version of Sharpen Ai and it too says I’m in Trial Mode . No no no ! This is not right . What do I do to get my purchased , Licensed version working again ? /SRK

Scott…