Sharpen AI v3.2

Many thanks for your help. I’ve installed 462.59and it’s running perfectly. Incredibly fast when processing images and no error messages. Thank you!

3 Likes

which version do you have before? because this problem started on the 3.1.0

She has the same problem as me and I already said that I also tried with the 462 and the problem persists.

Might have what you see as the same problem, but what GPU do you have? She used the 462.xx and it is good for her.

I have a RTX 2080 of 8GB by MSI

SAI 3.2.2 likewise runs without issues, as an LrC 10.4 plugin.

All 3 Changes look good, especially “Allow…” (more logical).

I didn’t have any issues with the Fixes previously.

1 Like

I updated to 3.2.2 and updated the Nvidia driver RTX2060 super, “Soft” mode no longer generates errors for GPU.

1 Like

All these little tweaks to the GUI etc. are nice but the problem is that the 3+ version models are broken and give unacceptable halos on contrasty parts of the image.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kh1234567890/51224266125/lightbox

1 Like

Hi,

Since the latest update I keep getting processing error when using automatic model selection.
It looks that it is just not working with “Too Soft”.
As per the error message, I’ve updated my NVidia driver to the latest version (august 2021), but it didn’t help.
What can I do with it now?
Should I downgrade Sharpen AI to the previous version which worked well?

Thanks,
Julia

Hi,
If you have a RTX model downgrade the driver to 462.xx (Studio) from May as NVIDIA are aware of the issues and are working on a solution.

1 Like

Nvidia Driver 471.68 with with Sharpen 3.2.2 took 18minutes to process updated to version 471.96 processing time back to normal.

You use the game ready version then, as it does not yet exist in studio.

Must have, just looked for latest and it was a lot better so used it

There is a Studio 471.68 but not all RTX models are stable with it.

I have the 471.68. And I hope that the 471.96 studio which will be released later will correct the problem of the “too soft” mode of Topaz Sharpen. That’s the only problem. All the other softwares, I have no problem.

The issue, according to NVIDIA, is peculiar to some and only some RTX models. The Studio version, not just the game ready version, is currently 471.68 not as you said only the Game Ready.

Please make sure you are carefully checking the facts before posting please.

???
That’s what I said. I have the studio version. 471.68 And there is no higher. Only the game ready and higher. And what I hope is that the studio version goes to version 471.96 like the game ready since according to some it fixes the problem of “Too Soft” mode.

At least I hope it will correct the problem for me. Since from one RTX card to another the problem can be different.

Version 3.2.2 of AI Sharpen (AIS): When sending a photo from LR to AIS, during the preview update, the entire program crashes. This happens consistently.
Using Windows 10 w/latest updates, 16GB ram, sshd.

Open Sharpen AI, go to the Help menu and select Graphics info., press Copy and paste here please.