Please do not update to Big Sur Mac OS (Adjust AI & JPEG to RAW only)

No one here knows, since we are all users like yourself. And the company is not saying anything.

I think my sarcastic comment that was directed toward the other reply made to Jeff’s post went right over your head.

2 Likes

Please raise a support request at the main website, you will get better information from them.

When do you expect Studio 2 to be compatible with Big Sur?

Adjust as well is not working, and there are others. There appears to be no interest in getting these fixed, just endless boring updates to the AI stuff. I’m guessing during the shake-up they lost the programmers with the knowledge of how they work.

Hi Don
I really think you should amend your opening post, since it’s not entirely accurate and could confuse people. DeNoise, Sharpen, Mask and Gigapixel all work perfectly with Big Sur (as I am sure you know)

1 Like

A recent statement from Topaz on their Community Facebook page says:

“Adjust AI and Jpeg to Raw are scheduled for end of February for Big Sur (Intel) updates. Studio 2 should be before that. Still subject to change but that’s current plan.”

Update, from Topaz, since I first posted:

“I can say with confidence all three remaining programs awaiting Big Sur updates are actively being updated for Big Sur. It will still be late February/March (tentative) as these programs need additional updates beside Big Sur specific changes.”

2 Likes

Great news!! Many thanks.

Topaz Labs seems to have little interest in making its software compatible with major operating systems such as Mac’s Big Sur. I agree with Mond’s post on the Topaz Lab’s Community Discussion,
“Mond Beta Tester
February 2
Adjust as well is not working, and there are others. There appears to be no interest in getting these fixed, just endless boring updates to the AI stuff. I’m guessing during the shake-up they lost the programmers with the knowledge of how they work.”
The one piece of software that Topaz has that is extremely integral to my workflow is Topaz Studio 2, which is not compatible with Big Sur. I am at the point where I don’t think that Topaz will ever make Topaz Studio 2 compatible with Big Sur. This is a major disappointment for me.

Why start a new thread? Look again at the original one and you’ll see what appears to be good news!

https://community.topazlabs.com/t/please-do-not-update-to-big-sur-mac-os/17901/130

Topaz-Big-Sur

1 Like

Thanks.

I hope you mean this sarcastically, because it’s totally nuts!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sharpen AI v2.2.2

I use mac os in note mac pro with big sur.
I’m a topaz user - all products
Some products don’t install anymore
RawtoJpeg AI is one of this softwares
Please help
Tks in advance
joao barroca

1 Like

As per the heading in this topic.

The announce of this incompatibilty must show in top of all pages - never only in help page. When we click in help page the problem already exists
No alert in

for exempla
Disappointed

1 Like

I also shows at the top of this user to user forum and has for 3 months …

You alerts me???