Gigapixel v6.3.3

Hi - can you please tell me what happens when you try to export and it doesn’t work? I’d appreciate if you can send me your log files too from Help > File Logging > Gather Logs for Support. Thank you .

Hi - are you on Mac or Win? Please open a support ticket on https://support.topazlabs.com/ and let me know once you’ve done that. Thank you.

Hi Norman - can you please send me a screenshot of the results you’re getting and your log files from Help > File Logging > Gather logs for support? Thank you.

That fixed the issue! Thanks.

1 Like

I noticed some problems with the version 6.3. Now the “standard filter” makes images more blurry and less detailed. I made some test with same images i already processed with version 6.2.2. I had set scale to x1 just to improve the images quality using gigapixel. With the version 6.2.2 even if I had set the sharpen to 0 the images appeared more detailed and clearly improved and sharper. Now with the version 6.3 even if I set the sharpen to max +100, the final generated images becomes even more blurry than the original, as if there is a patina on the image. Even the noise reduction with “standard filter” doesn’t work as well as before and doesn’t remove the grain and the noise as well as in version 6.2.2 and even worst thing is that now with 6.3 often also appears new noises and strange lines that weren’t even in the original images. I can’t send any sample photos because I immediately removed version 6.3 and went back to 6.2.2. I hope the staff will check these problems and fix it please.

2 Likes

I gave the data to the support from Gigapixel AI 6.3.2. Configuration: Win 11 i9 10980HK with Intel HD 630, RTX 3080 laptop 16 GB V-RAM GPU, AGA eGPU RTX 3090 FE, Alienware m17r4 laptop. I’ve been using Gigapixel for two years, no problems. All GPU or just the RTX 3090 FE. After the update, the preview went very quickly, as always. The export had no progress at about 20% GPU usage. All GPU configurations did not work. I restarted the computer several times. Very reliable same behavior of Gigapixel AI. That’s why I reinstalled the older version from the customer account and everything works again.
TopazGigapixelAI_Logs_2023-01-14-16-00-34.zip (375.9 KB)

I agree. I’d also like to see an AI-based SDR to HDR converter in Photo AI and Video AI that repairs blown-out regions of photos and videos that are pure white (or pure yellow, or whatever) by replacing them with brighter colors.

But right now, that’s not high on the list of features I want.

I’m on a mac. I sent an email yesterday. Not sure how to open a support ticket anymore. The website doesn’t make that obvious or easy.

Hey, I saw your uploaded file. Unfortunately, what I need is the -Main.tzlog files; what you uploaded was -QML.tzlog, which is not useful for this case.

Can you help upload the -Main.tzlog files again to this link? Submit files

One more thing, you can manually set cpu as processor for now to use, before we fixed it. I believe CPU outputs will be normal, although it will be slow. To do this:

Top left button Topaz GigaPixel AI → Preferences → AI Processor → CPU. The app will need to download the cpu version of models before use.

2 Likes

Before we fix this, you can manually set cpu as processor for now to use. I believe CPU outputs will be normal, although it will be slow. To do this:

Top left button Topaz GigaPixel AI → Preferences → AI Processor → CPU. The app will need to download the cpu version of models before use.

You can try manually set cpu as processor for now to use. There is a chance CPU outputs will be normal for your case, although it will be slow. To do this:

You can manually set cpu as processor for now to use, before we fixed it. I believe CPU outputs will be normal, although it will be slow. To do this:

Ok then i will try to reinstall the version 6.3.2 and enter the settings you suggested. Thanks for your reply and for your help.

It works now, Thanks.

Gigapixel v6.3.2, RTX 3060 laptop 6 GB V-RAM GPU
HQ model: images >= 2048x2048 bad upscaling, LowRes mode more good doing this.
Standard model: if “Remove Blur” > 65% bad camera images - blurred or noiced, hq images - more slimed.
But big thank you, Standart mode x2 more good detailed images.

thank you, it helped but it actually slowed down the whole process, unfortunately this is not good news for me because every other day I have over 100 graphics to process :frowning: I would be grateful for information when it will be fixed. Regards

The image works normal for me. I looked at your log files. Did you restart the APP after updating? I can see the app was loading a wrong model.

If restarting still does not work, please help upload the new log file to the previous Yazi’s link. We will investigate it asap. Thank!

I seded file you need

I haven’t done the 6.3.2 update yet but on the 6.3.0 when I try on Minecraft textures, the result is really impressive.
Here is a test of 16x16 texture to get 1204x1024:

And finally the final texture with 4x4 repetition on a 1024x1024 document

I could almost touch the stone texture and feel the relief.

6 Likes

Since I don’t have the right to use GAI 6.3.2 (I’m licensed for 6.2.2, 4th of January was the deadline for me), is it still possible for me to test this version?