- Resizing with physical dimensions (inches, centimeters, and PPI) has been reworked to be more intuitive and easy to use. More details below.
- When changing width or height based on inches or centimeters, the image pixel size now correctly changes.
- Physical dimensions now update correctly when resizing the image based on scale.
- PPI text has been changed to “Pixels Per Inch” or “Pixels Per Centimeter” based on which unit is selected.
- Pixels per unit metadata now correctly gets written out, so opening the image in other programs will now correctly read what the physical dimensions are.
- Changing the pixels per unit no longer changes the physical width / height.
- Menus on Windows have been changed to a lighter color so they don’t blend into the background.
- When multiple images are open and only one is selected, the “Selected” text in the right panel no longer overflows.
- The right panel no longer overflows when using custom application scaling modes on Windows.
- Buttons now correctly highlight and grey out in the Product Tour.
- Some users may experience an issue where the right panel says scale 2x when opening a new image, but the file at the bottom has different settings. Changing any of the scaling settings on the right should fix this.
- Fixed an issue where scaling wasn’t getting correctly applied across multiple images
- This update includes a very minor change as we prepare for a new beta build. It only affects those testing the beta, as some options in the beta would have affected the release version of the software.