Can't Export Video

Export video does not work after updating to v3.2.8. I can process previews but when I click on EXPORT, it doesn’t do anything. I can choose EXPORT or EXPORT AS but neither option starts an EXPORT.

I am running Windows 10 PRO. My system has 64GB of memory.

@robert.vauthrin Can you please share your full system profile and your logs?

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Here are the files you requested

Logs for Support

Bob Vauthrin

DxDiag.txt (97.9 KB)

logsForSupport.tar.gz (600 KB)

7C63D950BB8A44EFADA4997B110AE3CC.png

After sending the files you requested, I uninstalled v3.2.8 and installed v3.2.7. Everything seems to work correctly. I then re-updated to v3.2.8 and it now seems to work…at least I can now EXPORT videos.

7C63D950BB8A44EFADA4997B110AE3CC.png

Go figure, don’t you just love technology?

If this issue occurs again, please let me know.

I have taken a look at your system profile and see that your driver is out of date. Please update your driver to avoid other unwanted issues.

What driver needs updating?

Bob Vauthrin
281-435-0130

Getting the same issue here, except clicking on the Export button shows an error.
I’m using a recently bought NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 card.

Here is the log:
logs.zip (12.1 KB)

Mine is working now. After submitting the report and sending in the documents, I decided to uninstall v3.8 and reinstall v3.7. After reinstalling v3.7, everything appeared to be working so I updated to v3.8 again and that seemed to fix the issue for me. I also updated the graphics card driver. My graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce 2070.

1 Like

Installing v3.2.7 and then updating to v3.2.8 did not fix the issue on my side.

Both versions have given the same error.

EDIT: Moved to new thread:

Looks like you are running out of VRAM, when the app was opened, your machine already had half of the VRAM used.