Allow users to select different models for different scenes

I’ve made a topic addressing this issue.

So does that mean the slo-mo clip runs out of sound before it ends?

Yes. Since TVAI doesn’t have the feature to slow down the audio, choosing the “Copy” or “Convert” Audio Modes during export will add the sound at a normal speed while the video itself is slowed down - making the sound finish before the video does. Choosing the “None” Audio Mode will remove the sound completely.

Interesting. The one time I used slow motion I knew I wasn’t going to use the sound from the clip and set the enhancement to no sound. Can’t imagine why anyone would want a slow motion scene with out of sync sound that ends too soon.

I feel like that’s a fair compromise. You can take that audio and slow it down in an audio editor later, if that’s what you really wanted to do. The work of getting you the right clip of audio for that has already been done by TVAI at that point.

I keep a copy of the freeware videoproc editor because it has speed ramping with sound adjustment. It’s not great for anything else, but feed it a 60-120 fps clip and it’ll work wonders on slow motion with sound.

It’s too time-consuming to cut it yourself. The AI should be doing it.

And if you run a video and discover that one scene in the middle didn’t come out well, how time consuming will it be to redo the entire video?

I found another idea that should be merged into this one.

Minus the color tweaking. That’s a separate idea.