White Screen Only

[If you are posting a new bug, please include the following]

1. The bug / behavior you have encountered - Since the last download, my finished video files will only play on the computer. When transferred to my TVs, I only get audio. The video is a pure white screen. Very frustrating.

2. Your system profile -
    DxDiag.txt (114.0 KB)

3. Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support) -
    logsForSupport.zip (10.3 MB)

4. Any screenshots as necessary

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

Well, I fixed the problem. Pretty simple really, I dumped 5.0 and went back to 4.22.
This cost me at least 2 1/2 days of computer work. Grrrrr.

What TV are you trying to play these on and are you using a media server or anything to port them over? Could be a format issue for the video tracks.

I have two Samsung TVs - UN40EH5000FXZA & QN65Q90TAF. On the 40" I got the white screen and on the newer 65" I got a message saying that “An unexpected error has occurred”. I’ve used these TVs with videos that I’ve processed with Topaz for about 9 months and have had no issues until now with your v.5 updates. The v4.22 continues to work. So the problem is clearly on your end with the 5.0 and 5.1 updates. I look forward to your response. Bill Blackwell

“One of the most cowardly things ordinary people do is to shut their eyes to facts.” C.S. Lewis

I’m playing video files from a 2TB WD Elements SSD which worked before and continues to work with v4.22.

Bill Blackwell

“One of the most cowardly things ordinary people do is to shut their eyes to facts.” C.S. Lewis

I have two Samsung TVs - UN40EH5000FXZA & QN65Q90TAF. On the 40" I got the white screen and on the newer 65" I got a message saying that “An unexpected error has occurred”. I’ve used these TVs with videos that I’ve processed with Topaz for about 9 months and have had no issues until now with your v.5 updates. The v4.22 continues to work. So the problem is clearly on your end with the 5.0 and 5.1 updates. I look forward to your response. Bill Blackwell

Looking thro your dxdiag from line 1411 onwards your system has a huge number of problems.

Looks like a combination of system faults and BIOS settings.