When launching I am told that the software needs to be activated, attempting to do so fails

When launching my licenced software, I am told that the software needs to be activated, attempting to do so fails with the following:

"There was a problem with your computers auth token, Please refresh the token by clicking ‘Activate’ above.

Doing so fails with the same error.

error

Topaz Photo AI [v1.2.9] on [Windows]

Hey @Firebaby, does your account own version 1.2.10? If so, can you update to this version and check if this is resolved?

If you don’t own 1.2.10, please submit a support ticket to us at support.topazlabs.com and we can check your account itself :slight_smile:

Thank you, Preston, for getting back to me. I bought the version available at the time, on September 16, 2022, and have updated it as each release was provided. My access stopped just last week.

I did update to 1.2.10, but to no avail.

I have a copy of the invoice, if that helps?

@Firebaby I saw your ticket in our support center. It looks like we have figured out the issue as you had two different email accounts and will be merging them so your software is all on one account.

Please reach out if you need anything else.

1 Like

Hi there!

Thank you.
I’m not sure how it worked from Sep to March , but I’m very grateful for the support and progress made!

Much appreciated.
Andrew

Hi, I am having the same issue with Topaz Photo.