Video v5.1 opening partially off screen

it opens with the top menu off the top of the screen . so you cannot get to the menus.

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

4 Likes

Happens for me on occasion too!

I am glad it is not just me. BUT…

If you can please share a screenshot or recording of how the app is opening for you to send to the team for investigation.

This is what I get when I open Video AI no matter what I do.

2 Likes

Hello, something has been disturbing since versions 5.1.0 and 5.1.1. Here’s the problem. The interface shifts a little to the right each time the program is opened. And there’s nothing you can do to correct the problem the next time you open it.

What’s more, if I zoom in and out in the taskbar and reopen the window, it redraws to the right.

I moved your post to a new topic for you.

You must be a little sharper for one who sails the high seas :pirate_flag:

I have a very similar problem.
Version 5.1 and 5.1.1 (until 5.0.4 everything was ok)
Every time I close and reopen the UI (not maximized window) it is shifted appr. 1cm upward.
If I worked in a maximized window and I close and reopen, the UI switched to not maximized and shifted upward again.
It is possible to work with, but not very handy.
Please check and correct - thanks.

There are tons of other many anoying issues and you all are focusing on a single resize action … :sweat_smile:

Umm, no we aren’t, but if it doesn’t get posted as an official bug report it likely won’t get fixed.

How about instead of posting useless comments like this you do something constructive and post a bug report of your own about something that needs to be fixed?

:clown_face:

2 Likes

I do my part, don’t worry.
As I am somehow newbie with this app. I selftry many things before reporting, but I don’t say that THIS issue doesn’t exist : It does, but there are plenty others, that I feel so more boring.
In fact, the list is as long as an arm :sweat_smile:

Here’s a great video capture of the interface bug after minimizing and restoring the taskbar. This kind of bug is a real pain. I’ve never seen it on any other type of interface in any other software.

1 Like

The problem is NOT solved with new version 5.1.2.
We have to wait longer.
Sorry

Yeah, I can confirm that. I just installed it. It’s very frustrating. Strangely, this bug didn’t occur in version 5.0.4.

1 Like

The only workaround I found was to right-click on the icon on the taskbar and change it to “open maximized” instead of “open normal window.” It’s not causing any issues with the app as far as I can tell. If anyone thinks that it will affect the app, please let me know. I’d appreciate it!

1 Like

Thats a useful tip. It is not a function I was aware of. Thanks.

You’re welcome!

It works to open but when you export the problem is there .

1. Video AI v5.1.0, 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 and 5.1.3 interface adjustment problem / The interface does not adjust correctly when the software is opened. See screenshot.

2. As you can see, the interface has been moved upwards. Hiding the 3 buttons at the top right of the screen. You have to go back down to access the minimize/full screen/close software buttons.
  3. Windows 10 Pro 22H2
    Intel Core I9 9900K
    32 GB ram
    MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 8 GB
    Carte mère : MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON
  4. Logs
    logs.zip (877,5 Ko)

Merged this to an ongoing thread for updating and review.