Video Enhance v2.6.4

worked for me on one test.

Would be nice to have a input for the FPS of an imported image sequence and then export to MOV/MP4. Iā€™m talking about Non-Chronos use.

It always defaults to 30 fps which is simply wrong outside the USā€¦

I see. Letā€™s hope heā€™s still around to fix any remaining bugs hahaha

And after 1 year, he still hasnā€™t solved the bug?

Tested it on several examples on a Win10 machine and it worked.

Thank you vor this Info. Now I can load the Files which AI has it self generated. Will this Bug be fixed in some of the next Version (Subversions)? How big are the Performanceloses if I running in the Rosetta ā€˜Emulationā€™ Mode?

Chronos still confuses me witht he shown speed of my wish. I normally expect 50 % to be half of the original speed, 25 % to be 1/4 of the original speed. Instead I have to choose 200 % for twice that slow or 400 % for four times that slow ā€¦

I still want us to be able to turn the render preview window off I know minimizing helps to render faster but that preview is still being ran in the background if we have a button to just turn it off would help render speed alot

2 Likes

If chronus is set to 100% and output frame rate 100% (so no change in number of frame or frame rate) does it do nothing or does it replace frame with high motion blur? Forget if I asked this but Iā€™m out of town on my phone so apologies if I didā€¦

I have tried this new version 1.61 but I notify many artefacts (proteus, chronos). Can I send a zip file with original and processed video ?

Hello, I would like to ask that the software be in Spanish, since it is the 4 most widely spoken language in the world, although in geographical terms there are 22 countries that have Spanish as their official language.

Chronos doesnā€™t remove motion blur. This is why videos that have been specifically shot for 24, 25 or 30 fps will never look like real 50/60 fps and will still look blurry.
We need a model that not only would remove the motion blur by recovering details but then also simulate real 50/60 fps shutter angle cameras.
Still I would like implementation of Sharpen AI models in VEAI.

3 Likes

English is easier than Spanish. If you want that, as much to add several languages like French and many others.

1 Like

Me also clean with revo-uninstaller pro. In fact, for any software, I always use revo to have a perfectly clean uninstallation. In addition, I finalize the residual removal of registry key with the registry tool of the software ā€œWindows 10 managerā€ from yamicsoft.

I purchased Video Enhance AI today and installed V2.6.1 however when I login inside the app with my email it crashes. Relaunching the app again would then crash at startup. Do I need to post some logs for investigation? If yes, please tell me where to get it. Thanks.

1 Like

Additional infos about your operating system and memory could be helpful. Here you get help from Topaz: https://support.topazlabs.com/#contact-us

@suraj v2.6.1 - M1 Mac, native, converted an MKV > MP4, MP4 plays fine, audio is aligned fine (THANK YOU), BUTā€¦

If you try to open the MP4 saved from VEIA 2.6.1, then VEIA will crash. I had hoped to ā€œdoubleā€ process a video, but the first resulted file from VEIA causes VEIA to crash. Oops!!

People were asking for that a year ago. Seems to be very low on the devā€™s priority list.

The devs apparently broke the export. Anytime I choose an existing directory - it loves just slapping a (1) (2) at the end. so stupid

ā€œCannot write videoā€ error with 2.6.1. It does this with all settings, models and from external and internal storage while opened in admin mode. None of my other vid editing programs have this problem. I am the admin of computer and running latest version of windows 10. Canā€™t seem to figure it out.

1 Like