- Denoise and sharpen video. The new Artemis v9 MQ and LQ models can enhance and upscale low-quality videos with high noise or severe compression artifacts.
- Improved motion consistency. All new Artemis v9 models produce smooth video output with much less detail flicker.
- Anti-aliasing. A new Artemis v9 AA model is added to reduce moire pattern or “moving rainbow” which appears in some DLSR or drone cameras.
- Speed improvement for Intel CPU/iGPU.
- Big Sur support for (Intel CPU) Mac.
- mp4/mov output stability.
- Warning msg for the unsupported audio format. (Only support mono or stereo audio input to encode in output videos)
- Block pattern problem in some output videos
- Broken -scale -w -ht command-line options
- Default output filename bugs.
- Other minor bug fixes.