Video Enhance AI v1.6.1

@osol sadly that method doesn’t speed up the process, I tried but It doesn’t make changes.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the horizontal lines created from Gaia HQ in processed videos?

I’ve never experienced horizontal lines and GAIA-HQ is my main model. Maybe it comes from the source. Have you checked the source and take a close look at where these lines appears ?

I haven’t either. It’s unclear to me from the posts I’ve read. Is it:

1. Only happens when scaling to 4K,

2. Only happens when scaling a certain resolution to 4K (720p to 4K, 1080P to 4K, etc.)

3. Only happens when scaling using GPU, but not CPU or CPU/OpenVINO

People who have the issue need to test this and report back, as developers are going to have to be able to reproduce the problem if there’s going to be any chance of fixing it.

Yes, It happens when upscaling from sd to 4k and the source doesn’t have that line. Also it’s not only one line but they’re 2, dividing the image into 3 equal portions.
So I assume it’s an issue of Gaia HQ right?

This is Video Enhance AI v1.6.1 on RTX 3080:

The initial run took over 30 min. to start! and after it starts the result output is scrambled and unusable!
The RTX 3000 series had been released for around a month now, is there any plan to make this work soon? I’m getting pretty promising time per frame though, it’s about 2x faster than RTX 2080 Ti!

Read this thread …

I do play with the color space after I upscale so everything looks a little cleaner, usually just shifting the color space to 709 in vegas or after effects works for me.

Is there an update or an ETA to when the Mac version will have GPU support for the Gaia models? It’s my favorite of the models, but it’s a bummer that it has to use the CPU instead of the Vega48 I have in my iMac.

ARE YOU KOREAN?
한국인이세요?

The VEAI Mac alpha version (for testers only) now has GPU support for Gaia, where it is actually faster than the other models. It should be released in the not too distant future. Also, Gaia quality has been improved.

lol no, I’m Taiwanese

i neeeed thissss

Any results produced by this software should not and can not be used as a forensic evidence. Neural networks basically “imagine” plausible video output based on the videos they were trained on. So resulting output highly depends on used model, training dataset, and parameters. Using this to hold someone accountable, especially in police, is impossible. This is not a CSI movie.

Is VEAI development stalling? There has been no updates for over a month.

2 Likes

I am also a beta tester, but I did not have this version. In fact I just have access to the ones posted here. Where should I be able to find her?

On the Facebook Beta page.

Will overclocking a GPU like the GTX 1660s reduce elaboration time?
Thanks!

Alpha testing is separate from beta. I filled out a form in the VEAI beta Facebook group some time ago, I’m not sure if they are accepting any more alpha testers. You can still join the FB group to get beta versions, if you haven’t already.

Thank You for the answer :slight_smile:

Anyone?