Video AI 3.2.3 Stabilisation feature now fails and returns "Unknown Error"

Ever since last two updates, the Stabilisation part of Video AI is no longer working. Always fails and returns an ‘Unknown Error’

Prior to this it was working fine.

Any ideas?

Mac PRO
3.2 GHz Octa-Core Intel Xeon W
64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro Vega 64X 16 GB

Hello,

Could we take a look at the app’s log files to see where the stabilization filter is running into an error?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Thanks

Having the same issue. 3.2.4 is unusable for me. I get " Processing error…Click on the red icon in the output list to read the error message" every single time I try to render a preview…

Down next to the red X it says “unknown error” every single time.

Haven’t been able to use my software for a month. Been using version 2, haha.

Please let me know if you have found a workaround. Here are my logs…

logsForSupport.tar.gz (25.2 KB)

Thank you!
-Alec

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appears to be a permissions issue;

/previews/“Essays of a City 3” [1080p Final Version]_prob3.mov: No such file or directory

Please make sure that the export path you are writing out to is readable and writable by Topaz Video AI and that the path exists.

Try adding Video AI to the list of apps with ‘Full Disk Access’ in the macOS System Settings and restarting the app after:

e575098da053a6ed304aef3a3b4d8b1a.png

You also may want to save the file using english characters as this could be an issue.