With the change to the new look interface the performance has taken a dive.
But over time you have improved it and I appreciate your efforts.
There are two major issues I still see.
- The files created are extremely gigantic, for instance my 45min episode 480p 2.5GB
upscaled to 1080p I am getting files around 140GB that is about 56 times larger.
this is simply insane.
- The app will finish the file then commence to process the same file again creating a
On my desktop I am running a Nvidia 1080 GTX and it was ok processing the above files and I managed to complete four episodes, but with the recent update it is even worse the file gets even larger and and fails to complete giving an error of not enough space even though the drive I have has 380GB available.
I have attempted this about four times with the same results.
I then attempted to try it on my Laptop i9 Nvidia RTX 3080.
I have used every single encoder and every single one fails to encode even a preview.
The NVIDIA encoder has the worst results as it very quickly shows an error while the others take longer to process and then giving an error.
Both systems and Topaz are up-to-date with drivers as best as I know…
I do have a CP-Z report if you like to have a closer look.
I do hope this helps you make your great software better as I am continually amazed at the results and wish to continue to preserve certain things which have not and will probably never be available on Bluray.