TVEAI 3x.. Presets V1, V2

Is this preset still available? Sadly the links don’t seem to work anymore… :frowning:

I think these presets by TomaszW should be preinstalled in the program.

I’ve been to that folder, but there is no “presets” folder at all. :frowning:

@TomaszW is the owner of those presets. please reach out to him for the correct download link

the links still work for me

Good morning . have a link for dvd—1080p preset. THANKS

TVEAI_Presets_V1

Thank you for your prompt response. I will install it tonight. THANKS

1 Like

I’m waiting for your opinion on my presets :slight_smile: Thanks

Hello . I can’t get kes installed. I copied them into the directory c:programme/topaz labs llc…/topaz video ai…/. and even create a presets directory in this last directory. turn off and restart windows but they don’t appear in the topaz preset tab. I was just about to try
Thanks

To use the preset all you need to do is copy the files (JSON) to “%programdata%\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\presets ” (i.e. C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\presets ).

sorry but that’s what I did. see photos. am i using windows 11?

That’s very strange because for me this works.

it’s a shame. I restarted my computer. but unfortunately it doesn’t work. we will find a solution … thank you anyway

I am confused. you and @TomaszW the same person?

Yeah, that’s me :slight_smile:

lol. you didn’t like your old name? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not specifically, but it’s an account I haven’t used since I created this topic, and I no longer prefer to use this first account that I had created since the appearance of VEAI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, these are a great starting point for upscaling some low quality extended play VHS captures I have. Better than the Mac upscaled and the Samsung QD-OLED and LG OLED upscalers. Source is 704x480i 15Mb/s MPEG-2 captures. I then deinterlaceds with QTGMC with BOB and fed the 480p/60 to Topaz. Upscale is 1440x1080p.

I turned off the Stabilization as it was not needed. I will start playing with the Sharpness and Deblur to get better results.

Now that v4 is out is there any chance you’ll update new ones?

1 Like