Topaz Video AI v3.2.8

The latest beta 3.2.9.0.b suffers from the same issue. Here are the requested infos:

screen recording:

system profile:
DxDiag.txt (99.8 KB)

output menu:

1 Like

Do you have auto play enabled?

Can you also post your logs?

yes ida :slight_smile:

The issue for me was fixed with a re-install of the software. I’m not sure why the issue happened in the first place but it’s running normal at this time.

1 Like

please answer or anyone in the know

Where can I read the description of these filters?

Proteus
Theia
and more

Chronos
Chronos Fast
Apollo
Apollo Fast

Dione Robus
Dione Robus Dehalo

Dione DV
Dione TV
Dione Dehalo

2 Likes

Seems to me that everything is working a lot slower now 3.2.8. I am getting 1.4 fps where before I was getting 4.5 and up.

2 Likes
2 Likes

OMG! THANKS!

I need delete and modify my custom presets.

Default Windows path: “C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\presets”.
Pretty sure you cannot change it. Paste that into your file explorer since ProgramData is hidden by default.
I have no idea where it is on Mac.

I agree it would be nice to be able to modify them in TVAI. Maybe they have that as a feature they plan to add. Similar requests to yours have been made quite often.

1 Like

The REMOVE BLUR is awwwwwwwwwwwwssooooooooooooooooome!!!

3 Likes

Thank you.

Good morning :slight_smile:

Here is a link to our docs for filters.

That is odd! Can you post your system profile? Are you using the same video and settings?

You just select the custom preset you wish to delete and then Edit > Delete Preset :slight_smile: I agree with @ForSerious the ability to modify presets would be very handy!

1 Like

Thank you.

I hope to increase to 30 fps/s as soon as possible then I don’t need to convert and just play it directly

Program deletes completed TIFF files and the whole folder when the space ends. I could use them to build a video when the program crashes or something unexpected happens

I think it would be helpful if it could suggest the best settings for optimal results. However, I understand that it might not be technically possible.