Topaz Video AI v3.2.8

Hello everyone!

A new release of Topaz Video AI is now available.

v3.2.8
Released May 30th, 2023

Downloads: Windows | Mac

Changes from v3.2.7

• Removed AI Processor selection on Apple M1/M2 since it’s not needed
  • Set Max Processes default back to 1
  • Preview frame number limit increased to 900
  • Fixed processing errors not showing the specific errors
  • Fixed some permission issues when updating

Known Issues

• Videos with mismatched metadata and streams will display incorrect duration
  • Frame number preview length may shorten on app restart

Submit files here: Dropbox

Please take a look at the Video Roadmap Update for more context on what we’re focusing on right now. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

9 Likes

(v.3.2.7)
Please! Fix parsing and loading “models”
constantly downloads the same thing - the same settings-models are duplicated

tired of deleting

1 Like

I will not complain, but aren’t these a bit too few changes to release a new version? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It seems Topaz Video Enhance AI has been on a weekly update schedule for a while now. So I don’t think they released the update because they really wanted to get these changes out, but instead they wanted to stick to a weekly update schedule and this was all they had ready for a stable release.

4 Likes

This is correct. Most of our work this week went into some larger future updates. They need a little more time in the oven :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’d rather have less changes at a high frequency than have loads of changes bundled together… keep it agile.

6 Likes

Minor patches are typically light compared to major updates although some weeks we have more to add than others :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This actually made me laugh out loud :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I dunno what to say, but even in this version the preview and preview slider get stuck shortly after the beginning of the processing until the processing finishes. :eyes:

1 Like

My preview button does not work at all unfortunately. I can’t actually use preview in this release. I am using VEAI on Windows 11.

2 Likes

Can confirm, on Windows 10 Pro. This release broke my install. I managed one task, and then it stopped working. Restarting the computer gave the same result. Reinstall with the previous version did not fix this.

Uninstalling this version and reinstalling the previous made things work again.

1 Like

Still broken for Arc gpus (latest topaz / latest intel beta driver)

1 Like

@Imo Can y’all both share a screen recording, your system profile, and a screenshot of the File > Preferences > Output menu?

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

Oftentimes it is easiest to share a screen recording for issues like this to quickly show me exactly what is happening. I use Loom for screen recordings since this is a free and easy to use app.

That is super strange! If you run into any other issues, please contact me directly via support.

Can you please create a support ticket and share your full system profile and logs?

No. Its just Intel’s driver problem so I don’t care anymore. Learned helplessness.

1 Like

Pour ma part, cette dernière mise à jour fonctionne très bien comme les précédentes. Jusqu’à présent, rien à redire.

1 Like