Topaz Video AI v3.2.2

My portrait videos are displaying as landscape since updating to v3.2.2.
They preview/export correctly but it’s impossible to compare.

1 Like

version 3.2.2 really does not work for me. Number one I need to hear the audio in my previews for testing purposes second the Max CPU processing. I need it to be at least four or higher to use my processing power.

I can’t understand you, because the software doesn’t edit the sound, I think it’s enough to compare the pictures

1 Like

Can it please not keep a lock on the output file after it’s finished writing it? It’s annoying to have to close the program every time I want to rename or move it…

1 Like

Please add DWAA compression type when exporting to EXR.

not only this. i open the application, go to “open log folder”, want to zip the log folder and it says “I can’t, its locked”. now I have to switch back to the application to force quit it to be able to zip the log folder. :eyes:

Late to the party, but HELLO AND WELCOME, JACOB! Had to shout to stand out, plus new blood is always a good thing!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: LR noise reduction vs Topaz Photo AI

Few Issues exists while testing the lastest version:

1. When Video AI finishes to process all files (or 1 file) and I press “Close All” / “Close File”, the software doesn’t really release the lock(s) for the file(s) in the operating system, so trying to delete the original loaded files will cause a “files already used by another software” alert message.

2. The preview is still not playing in real time while a movie is being processed :frowning: this is where video ai 2.xx shined! please bring it back! i don’t want a 2s preview, i want real time side by side preview.

3. Video Crashes my computer (using 3070 TI) - it wasn’t like that on the previous versions.

1. I added this issue back in February: Release File Locks
    It needs upvotes.
2 Likes

Just letting you know, temporal flicker seems to be worse with this build. Not sure if it is an update to the model versions or what happened since I haven’t tried to find their build. But definitely if you use Themis and Apollo I now see significant background temporal flicker being introduced. This is very evident in anything that has cloud/fog/smoke/dust in a scene.

3 Likes