• Tools menu added with a Toggle Histogram option - more tools to come
  • Ability to Create, Import form TS1, Use, Remove Custom Filter Presets
  • Fixed issue preventing tiff files from opening on windows machines
  • Names have been added to textures
  • Name Search in Texture, AI ReMix, and Digital Frame added

Downloads can be found here, just in case you don’t get notified:
https://topazlabs.com/downloads/#studio

6 Likes

I just tried the new Histogram - that’s great - much easier to view as Filters are adjusted.

But a new question. Is there a reason that none of the preset icons show up in AI Remix? All I get is a bunch of black squares with the names underneath. Windows 10.

AI%20Remix

Application & Version: Topaz Studio 2 Version 2.0.6

Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)

Graphics Hardware: AMD Radeon ™ R7 370 Series Graphics

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.13570 Core Profile Forward-Compatible Context 19.7.2 26.20.13001.16003

CPU RAM: 32667 MB

Video RAM: 4096 MB Total, 6144 MB In Use

Preview Limit: 8000 Pixels

I can see the preset icons on my system.

Application & Version: Topaz Studio 2 Version 2.0.6

Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)

Graphics Hardware: GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 425.31

CPU RAM: 16314 MB

Video RAM: 4096 MB Total, 3409 MB In Use

Preview Limit: 5988 Pixels

I had a similar problem with 2.0.5. A uninstall reinstall corrected the issue. You might give that a try

Thx Russell. FYI, the version number at that link says “2.0.5” (even though the file it delivers is actually 2.0.6); in case someone wants to update that on the Downloads page.

1 Like

Thanks @Fotomaker. I got it updated. A little cache refresh and it should read 2.0.6 now

1 Like

That did the trick - thanks

1 Like

BTW, I am so excited about the ability to copy masks from layer to layer now.

Low threshold of excitement, eh??

1 Like

I wouldn’t say low. That’s a nifty feature. More coming…

2 Likes

Masking Brush, Spot, Gradient etc., is still showing if you close the image and don’t save when you open a new image.

1 Like

Those are still on the list AiDon. Thanks for the feedback. Should be getting to it soon…

1 Like

All good. Histogram is cool.

One thing I noticed (I thought I saw it on the last update, too) the auto update went round twice before it updated. That is, after I clicked the “updates available do you want to update yes/no” box, it came round for a second time before it began the update. This is on Mojave.

Cannot use AI Clear, Precision Detail or Precision Contrast, even adding the Filter without touching a slider has an adverse effect on an image quality and colour.

Go to Help->Graphics and post your system info please. Press the Copy button and paste here.

Like being able to copy/paste filters I hope :wink:

TS2 is moving along quite nicely folks!

Is an eyeball (or added to the dd menu) to temporarily disable a mask in your roadmap?

2 Likes

I downloaded and installed 2.0.6; all went well.

I opened an image and then went to apply a Look. I selected Artistic and saw that many such as Charcoal and DaVinci did nothing and the previews all looked the same.

I am not seeing this problem John (Win 10)

Here is what I see in my Win 10 PC. Notice how many previews look the same. View full size.

They sure do John. I reduced to the smaller thumbnails on mine to see if it made a difference, and it did not.

Just out of curiosity, did you try restarting the computer and see if that made a difference?