Topaz photo slowing down

Hello. i am getting a recurring error where topaz photoai slows considerably during big jobs. i am upscaling comic books and it usually goes 120-150 pages at very fast speed (15pages per minute) but then slows significantly after that. all files are located in the same folder and all are being written over. this seems to be happening only over the last 4-5 weeks.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1- unzip .cbz file
  2. Step 2-load files into topaz
  3. Step 3- allow autopilot to determine best scenario
  4. run files

Topaz Photo AI [v2.4.2] on [Windows]

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

hi John,

sorry i did not see this until just now. i just uploaded my system information to you!

To give some further context, after around 60-80 images, i stop seeing a smooth progress bar and it instead gets very choppy and stop. The processing time (similar files, size, etc) goes from around 6 seconds to 10-15 seconds. Could there be some cache error or buffering error?

To troubleshoot this I would like to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

Hi John!

Actually the most recent update fixed things! I have been keeping the nvidia drivers updated and did an update a few days ago, but the most recent topaz update resolved the issue.

Thanks so much for your help!
Jordan