Agreed, I read the EULA when I purchased the software and personally believe that is the agreement that should be honored not the current bait and switch EULA.
Thanks. I was about to renew my subscription and now reconsidering this. I was attracted to Topaz not only for the great results for noise reduction but also that i had some ‘sense of ownership’ of the desktop program. You have this option still available from professional editing suites as through Adobe. Unfortunate to see this is no longer the case with Topaz.
I had the same problem with 3.2.1, the app wouldn’t open. I reverted to 3.2.0.
This is what I could see in event viewer:
Faulting application name: Topaz Photo AI.exe, version: 3.2.1.0, time stamp: 0x66e4680f
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3593, time stamp: 0x10c46e71
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000007f6fe
Faulting process id: 0x0xA47C
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DB083C56596AB7
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Photo AI\Topaz Photo AI.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll